GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Virtual March / Anti-War voice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 12:43
Regular
http://www.anitaroddick.com (SPACE) /weblog/weblogdetail.jsp?title=null&id=441
Mon 10/03/03 at 17:29
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Exactly how many people do you think would turn up to a 'Pro War' march?
Mon 10/03/03 at 16:50
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'm sure that the emails will be filtered and disruption kept to a minimum, especially Mr Blair's "email to fax". Also (by potentially) disrupting our own country's political machine we are doing exactly what any terrorist/anti-western government/diametricaly opposed regime/anti-establishmentarialist wants. People who wanted to oppose the government on the issue of war have already marched (if they didn't they aren't particularly committed, so don't say email is the best alternative for those too lazy to make the effort) and the division in the Labour party is also an apparent sign opinion within the Government is divided.

Thus the people have spoken. 1 million people in this country are against war, the other 56 million are either for war or simply regarding it as inevitable and thus inclined to (perhaps naively) do nothing but wait it out.

In truth the only people whose views should count are the Iraqis and most of them (who have been able to express a true opinion and are not one of Saddam's cronies) want a short, clinical war that disposes them of their cruel dictator. It may come at a terrible price, achieved by Nations without clear moral aims and be unpopular with us, but if some good can come of it, why should we object?
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:15
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Done. I've mailed Tony Blair and the Exeter MP.

Where did you hear about this, and how many people know about it?
Mon 10/03/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
http://www.anitaroddick.com (SPACE) /weblog/weblogdetail.jsp?title=null&id=441

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.