GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr Bartender, a moment of you time, sir."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/03/03 at 11:07
Regular
In another thread, you wrote this:

"My intellect, such as it is, is a cherished gift, and not a weapon. If I use big words like "peon" and "fool" to bewilder people, the bewilderment is there because they are stupid, and not because I am smart."

Now I would just like to point something out:

Peon and fool aren't actually big words. They are only 4 letters each.

Up to the end of the last sentence, I used 16 words that were longer than 4 letters. I would also assume that there is a fair number of other words, which are also longer then 4 letters.

Suffice to say that I think you need to increase the scale of your big words because, quite frankly, some of them aren't.
Mon 10/03/03 at 20:11
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
It's gonna be soooooo funny when YH finds out what IB's done with his goldfish collection.
Mon 10/03/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
I can't get enough of the letter E baby.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:55
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You also like adding extra letters onto words unnecessarily, apparently.
Mon 10/03/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Uve Got 2 b The Bes"
I personally love and want to moleste Insane Bartender.
Mon 10/03/03 at 18:32
ahem
Mon 10/03/03 at 18:25
Regular
"¬_¬"
Goatboy wrote:
> Onomatapia is a big word.

Onomatopoeia

Idiot :D.

Hehe, big words make me cleva
Mon 10/03/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Selected"
*leaves thread*
Mon 10/03/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I dont understand you people, you enjoy making a thread about Insane Bartender, in which you insult everything he does making him feel about as big as a smurf, THEN, you vote him a notable!? make up your mind, like him or dont *realizes everyone has now decided they dont like garlic bread* but your all of a surpirour intelect and i bet you all hold great sex appeal.
Mon 10/03/03 at 16:05
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I hate those highbrow lifestyle magazines, the pub I go to on Sundays for the quiz could well be ****ing built on them, I tried reading a review of something in one and actually couldn't understand what the writer was trying to say, the language was so obscure.

Ponces.
Mon 10/03/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> That was my point, dummy.

Wow! He mentioned such a plain word as 'dummy'.

That's a first

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.