GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the best game ever is........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/08/05 at 12:08
Regular
what is the best game ever??
Sun 28/08/05 at 17:51
Regular
"topgamer above all"
splinter cell chaos theory
Sun 28/08/05 at 14:50
Regular
Chrono Trigger
Sat 27/08/05 at 23:03
Regular
To be fair, Cannon Fodder rocks......

"Go to your brother,
kill him with your gun,
he'll belying in his uniform,
dying in the sun,
WAR!!!!".

Sensible Software rocked and Cannor Fodder kicks the backside of all modern team war games :D.
Sat 27/08/05 at 03:07
Regular
"topgamer above all"
i gotta go with lukeman, i like FIFA8 too.
Fri 26/08/05 at 23:58
Regular
"You have a choice"
Well, I'd say it's close between FF7, FF8 and MGS3. Persoinally, I'm gonna go for FF8.

Halo's good but it can't match a Final Fantasy/Metal gear story and Gameplay.
Fri 26/08/05 at 22:38
"period drama"
Halo 2's hardly a classic.
But come on ... you must have played something slightly more memorable than "the pong collection' or "chef's luv shack"

Please?
Fri 26/08/05 at 21:33
Regular
Afraid not FluFFy

I do own all of the "Classics" such as Halo 2 but that's on Xbox and it was never quite what it's cracked up to be

And I also bought Pokemon Snap :'( The folly of youth
Fri 26/08/05 at 21:30
"period drama"
I'm hoping those are the only 5 games you've ever bought.
Fri 26/08/05 at 21:25
Regular
In terms of the Playstation

I always loved Crash Bandicoot when I was a youngster, suffice to say the series has deterioated to ad-nauseum through over-use. There was something about the style that drew me in, I suppose I liked the "must keep moving" gameplay and the variety of enemies. Very original

San Andreas and Vice City have been perhaps my favourite games of all time, due to the fun that can be had when not doing missions, all basically reverting back to the freedom, all these comments have been made a million times so I won't elaborate

Chef's Luv Shack on the PSOne was a classic party game. It was slightly basic and limited but come parties it was fantastic. Choosing the rounds let you play a quiz that was more of a laugh than anything. The mini-games were simple yet brilliant. Everybody loved South Park at the time which was a bonus. A game that just slipped under the radar for having none of the modern games graphical 'glamour'

The Pong Collection on the PSOne was again sheer party genius. It was so addictive and fun that it really was possible to play for hours and hours. The format and the simplicity have never been matched
Fri 26/08/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
gta san andreas

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.