GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wrestlemania"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/03/03 at 22:24
Regular
yes its on sky sports one yay, we wont have to pay for it on sky box office as a pay per view
Mon 17/03/03 at 00:45
Regular
*Cries*
Mon 17/03/03 at 00:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Does anyone know who is fighting who?
Mon 17/03/03 at 00:27
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah I'll watch it, I watched No Way Out live and still made the 7:35 bus to college and wasn't really that tired.

That was weird but hey I wasn't complaining.
Although I fell to sleep early the following night only to be woken up at around 9 by my mates who had come up my house to watch No Way Out which I had taped.

:)
Sun 16/03/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Where's SR?"
It's that time of year again. I don't even know who's going to be there. *sigh*
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'll just tape it and watch it the next day. :)
Sat 15/03/03 at 17:58
Regular
"I like cheese"
pumba wrote:
> lol, oh well i dunno if i can cos of school, it might b a half term or
> the day before i have to go to school, :(

Yeah, same here, 'tis a problem.

I stayed up for Survivor Series, and the next day I spent most of the time drwaing pictures of my mate Tom and his wooden duck. :/

Certainly affects me...I'll go to bed early bout 11, get 3 hours sleep, and then get an extra 2 hours from 6. {:)
Sat 15/03/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
I will watch it - I never miss a Wrestlemania!
Sat 15/03/03 at 11:03
Regular
lol, oh well i dunno if i can cos of school, it might b a half term or the day before i have to go to school, :(
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm gonna watch it live, hopefully. After all, it's WrestleMania. {:)
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:44
Regular
"the best"
I'm whaching it at 2 am!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.