GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wrestlemania"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/03/03 at 22:24
Regular
yes its on sky sports one yay, we wont have to pay for it on sky box office as a pay per view
Tue 18/03/03 at 17:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, I was hoping for a HHH vs HBK vs Y2J triple threat.

But I think Booker will win anyway - excellent.
Tue 18/03/03 at 15:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey don't get me wrong I think Booker T is well deserving of the title belt and hope he gets it at Wrestlemania (I by the way think he will win) the guy is one of my favourite wrestlers.

I was just expecting the triple threat match is all.
Tue 18/03/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We all know Booker is going to eat a pedigree at Wrestlemania so he isn't really getting a push.

I'd like to proved wrong however...
Tue 18/03/03 at 11:12
Regular
"..."
Starlight wrote:
> Gosh darn and I was hoping for a Rock, Austin, HHH triple threat title
> match.
>
But Booker is much more deserving of a title shot. He hasn't walked out for Hollywood or to beat his wife, he doesn't moan about putting others over, or being marginalised into the tag team division and he really deserves a push.
Mon 17/03/03 at 21:22
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Gosh darn and I was hoping for a Rock, Austin, HHH triple threat title match.

To improve that card I reckon a few interesting gimmick matches should be included. Maybe a ladder or tables match if nothing else.
Mon 17/03/03 at 15:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hello Mr Bloke. Anyway, for your info, there's Y2J vs HBK, Rock vs Austin, HHH vs Booker T, Lesnar vs Angle, Vince vs Hogan, Dudleyz vs Storm and Regal, Team Angle vs Benoit and Rhyno vs Los Guerreros, Trish vs Jazz vs Victoria and Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio.

I think that's it for the moment.
Mon 17/03/03 at 00:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
really, so it's not just me?
Good to know,(hope you don't end up here because of this post)
Mon 17/03/03 at 00:53
Regular
Ah crap
Mon 17/03/03 at 00:53
Regular
Every time I press the latest message button I end up here!
Mon 17/03/03 at 00:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Mystique wrote:
> *Cries*

Why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.