GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Air show"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/03/03 at 21:33
Regular
At the summer air show in lowestoft (my home town, yey), the one last one, did anyone of you guys see the harrier jump jet fall out of the sky and into the sea...
It rocked, i was right in front of it, then it started to go down a bit, everyone thought that it was part of the show, untill it started to fall slowley, then a bang happend and the pilot was ejected out of the harrier, and the jet fell straight into the sea, it floated for a while, but then sank, they knew were it was because a little orange float came out of the back of the jet so that when they came to fish it out, the knew were it was...
But because the pilot was ejected so close to ground level (because the harrier was hovering) he did not get enough hight, so when the jet hit the sea, the pilot fell straight on top of it and broke his leg...
Why not come and see the action this year...
Sun 09/03/03 at 22:02
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I was just saying how sharp they were for realising that GTA was, in fact, a game.
Sun 09/03/03 at 21:57
Memorandum wrote:
> I was talking to Odin there, by the way.

oh, sorry, my bad...
*gutted*
Sun 09/03/03 at 21:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I was talking to Odin there, by the way.
Sun 09/03/03 at 21:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You're sharp.
Sun 09/03/03 at 21:54
I said it rocked because i knew that there was no injurys, because the pilot flew over the crowd in a helecopter about 10 minuets after it happend...
Oh, i i ment that the stealth plane thing had only made one apperance in lowestoft...
Sun 09/03/03 at 21:46
Regular
½pint wrote:
> And you don't find some of these high speed american car chases on TV
> funny? Nooo, and you don't find some of the situations in the PS2
> Grand Theft Auto games funny either? Nooo, you're far more civilised.

Grand Theft Auto - game
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Robin wrote:
> Yup the pilot did suffer some back injurys, and i did see the stealth
> plane thing two years back... It was the first and only time at an air
> show...

Nah, you're wrong on the stealth thing. The F117 has made five appearances at the Mildenhall Air Show, and four at the RIAT at Fairford. The B2 has done three times at Fairford ( once on ground display then flying, once flying only and once parked away from crowd, and once (without landing) at Mildenhall.
Regular
Yeh, you can say that now. What if the pilot had of died? Would that have rocked. Anyway i'm not in a bad mood, just made me think and started to annoy me.
Sun 09/03/03 at 21:45
Regular
"¬_¬"
And you don't find some of these high speed american car chases on TV funny? Nooo, and you don't find some of the situations in the PS2 Grand Theft Auto games funny either? Nooo, you're far more civilised.
Sun 09/03/03 at 21:42
wo dude chill out, i was merley stating that i saw the jet crash, and the EXPERIENCE was not one that you see every day...
ok, so i used the wrong term, but no one got any serious injurys or anything, so dont get your self in a bad mood mate...
*feels offended, starts to cry*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.