GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal 0 Chelsea 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/03/03 at 17:22
Regular
Nice one Terry!!!!!!
Sun 09/03/03 at 09:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Like United did at OT?

But we didn't - we literally gave in against you. I still favour the Ar$e, but it's a game that you could have done without and it will be a decent game over there, whoever wins. I reckon Henry should practice his penalty taking before that game though cause it may just come down to that :-)
Sat 08/03/03 at 22:22
"High polygon count"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> *Shock Horror* - thats a first for you! :-)

No, I'm always honest - the last 'dive' I genuinely felt wasn't.

> If you watch the incident carefully, the ball rico-chet's (sp?) off
> Ljungbergs arm onto Petit, totally accidental.

Initially, yes, it was ball to hand - but Petit moved his hand inwards to help control it. Still, it wasn't given and that's that.

> Yep they'll work you hard over there

Like United did at OT you mean? :-)

Possibly, they will - but Chelsea are a very 'up and down' team. They played well today, but who knows how they will play in the replay? Certainly they're capable of beating us on their best form, but I still favour Arsenal at the moment.

Anyway, I'm off for another game of IGI2 - ta ta!
Sat 08/03/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Yet AGAIN Jeffers Dives and gets a penalty, but obviously Gooner's
> won't admit to this
>
> Shows what you know! Yes, I do think it was a dive. Cudicini did
> catch him - barely - but he was already on his way down.

Indeed. Jeffers was almost horizontal by the time Cudicini actually made any contact with him. And Arsenal fans have a cheek to have a go at Ruud for diving.

>
> Turned out even in the end, though - we had a penalty tht shouldn't
> have been, and missed it; Chelsea had a good claim for a penalty for
> handball in the area, and we also had two further genuine claims for
> penalties handball by Petit

Knocked into his arm by Ljungerg who used his own arm in the first place

>and a foul on Henry) waved away.

That one was a penalty though Henry would have probably missed again anyway.
Sat 08/03/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> Oh, and can I just say... it's funny how all the ManYoo fans suddenly
> appeared out of the woodwork again! :-)

not sure what you quite mean?

I post on this forum nearly everyday!
Sat 08/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
>Yes, I do think it was a dive.

*Shock Horror* - thats a first for you! :-)

>(handball by Petit and a foul on Henry) waved away.

If you watch the incident carefully, the ball rico-chet's (sp?) off Ljungbergs arm onto Petit, totally accidental. On the other hand Chelsea had a 'blatent' penalty not given.

> it's a game we could have done without.

Yep they'll work you hard over there and hopefully should be another fine game.

> All credit to Chelsea, though.

My prediction at the start of the FA Cup is that Chelsea will win it, they are always up for it when it comes down to the FA Cup and weldone to them.
Sat 08/03/03 at 20:33
"High polygon count"
Foreman wrote:
> Great goal by Henry

Indeed! Goal of the Month there, methinks. The guy is an absolute genius. I was expecting the whistle to go for offside, but the replay clearly showed he wasn't.

Deserved to be a match-winning goal.

Oh, and can I just say... it's funny how all the ManYoo fans suddenly appeared out of the woodwork again! :-)
Sat 08/03/03 at 20:31
"High polygon count"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Yet AGAIN Jeffers Dives and gets a penalty, but obviously Gooner's
> won't admit to this

Shows what you know! Yes, I do think it was a dive. Cudicini did catch him - barely - but he was already on his way down. In my opinion he should have carried on and tucked the ball away - 99% certain he'd have had a goal.

Turned out even in the end, though - we had a penalty tht shouldn't have been, and missed it; Chelsea had a good claim for a penalty for handball in the area, and we also had two further genuine claims for penalties (handball by Petit and a foul on Henry) waved away. So, regardless of what could have been, it all balanced out nicely.

Not overly worried about playing them again at the Bridge, except for it's a game we could have done without.

All credit to Chelsea, though. Gave us more of a game than ManYoo, and failing Arsenal winning the Cup, Chelsea will be 'my' team.
Sat 08/03/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I got this very strange feeling that it's going to be a Wolves Vs Chelsea final.

Great goal by Henry and a stupid dive by Jeffers.
Sat 08/03/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
It's finished 2-2

Good game and decent performance by Chelsea.

Means a reply at stampford bridge - what a shame. =)
Sat 08/03/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Get in Lampard!

2-2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.