GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal 0 Chelsea 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/03/03 at 17:22
Regular
Nice one Terry!!!!!!
Mon 17/03/03 at 15:18
Regular
heh
Thu 13/03/03 at 10:54
"Darkness, always"
Not just the technicalities, but also, if one were so inclined, your spelling.
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:55
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
Aah, you caught me out with the technocalities ;)
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:48
"High polygon count"
Barker wrote:
> I think the title of this topic will be the final score at The Bridge
> at the end of March.

Surely that would be "Chelsea 1 Arsenal 0" though?

:-)
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
I think the title of this topic will be the final score at The Bridge at the end of March. I don't know who'll score though, I hope it's Gudjohnsen because he's my favourite player.
I think that even though Chelsea haven't been getting the results recently, they've been putting a lot of effort into their games and thoroughly deserve a win against a top club. I think if the match last Saturday is anything to go by then it could be an entertaining replay

Good Luck Chelsea!
Mon 10/03/03 at 16:09
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> ooooooo, Henry a major doubt.

From Teamtalk.com...

Thierry Henry has given Arsenal's Champions League aspirations a shot in the arm by declaring himself fit for their home clash with Roma.

The prolific France marksman came off with a calf injury 13 minutes from the end of Arsenal's thrilling 2-2 draw with London rivals Chelsea in the FA Cup quarter-finals on Saturday.

Manager Arsenal Wenger initially declared his star striker as "highly doubtful" for the visit of Fabio Capello's men, but the player himself remains confident of being fit for the all-important Highbury encounter.

Henry said: "The calf muscle is hard but I am optimistic that I will be able to play."

Dennis Bergkamp, who missed the FA Cup tie because of ankle and calf niggles, should also be fit to give Wenger a full-strength squad.
Mon 10/03/03 at 09:42
"Darkness, always"
You know, I've seen Henry's goal about 10 times, and I'm still looking for the "magic" and the "trickery".

Yes, it was a good goal, but for me, it's good because his sheer pace left the Chelsea defence completely dumbfounded.

Then Cudicini completely misjudged his attempt to win the ball, Henry does a spin for no reason whatsoever other than to make him look clever, and then paps it into the back of the net.

The spin was next to unnecessary, since Cudicini competely screwed up and left him clean through on goal...

Oh well.
Sun 09/03/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Oh, and when Henry hit the post, it was a foul by the Arsenal player when he pulled down those 2 Chelsea players...

The handball by Petit was 'ball to hand', completely accidental...
Sun 09/03/03 at 18:48
Regular
ooooooo, Henry a major doubt. I fancy Roma to do em, seeing as most of the Roma team would have been having nightmares about him after he scored a hat-trick in rome.
Sun 09/03/03 at 09:57
Regular
Thierry Henry was struck by a missile during Arsenal's FA Cup quarter-final clash with Chelsea at Highbury.

The Football Association may launch an investigation into the incident once they have received reports from the match officials.

The object was hurled at Henry from the Clock End, which was full of Chelsea fans, after the Arsenal striker had struck the post and he walked off the pitch to hand it to the fourth official.

It was later confirmed that the missile had struck the Frenchman, although it did not contribute to the injury which could keep him out of Arsenal's Champions League tie against Roma on Tuesday night.

Boss Arsene Wenger said: "I don't know what the object was, frankly. I didn't ask the fourth official. Thierry didn't say to me whether it had hit him, maybe he said that to the fourth official."

Henry, who also missed a penalty, later limped off after putting his side ahead just before half-time with a superb solo effort.

"When Thierry got injured, it was a problem for us as we were down to one striker. His calf cramped up and he's a big doubt for Tuesday night," confirmed Wenger.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.