GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think i'll stay here : D"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/08/05 at 11:55
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
This forums nicer. Its got Gwizz and Rai in it. And its about Nintendo.
Anyway, ive just bought Killer 7 (ebay-£19). Ive completed Resi 4 twice, which was amazing. How does this compare?
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:00
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Looking forward to those grenade launchers.

Just out of interest, how hard is it? On a scale of 1-10, 1 being as easy as Herbie's adventure, 10 being as hard as it is to convince Dringo that Neal doesn't exist.
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:56
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I just want Mask De. Bangetity-bang
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:54
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Just gets better and better, doesn't it? :D

*sits 'patiently' by letterbox*
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:50
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Yeah. A toilet? A man in a tumbledrier? My god...
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:06
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Spetch wrote:
> Got Killer 7 this 'mornin. Weird. Very weird.

But good, very good, right?
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:58
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I adore Beyond Good and Evil. Yup, shame about the length (finished it in 9 1/2 hours ?!?!), but it was really original and lovable (awww, Jade, Pey'j,). The end of the game feel a bit rushed though, and when you were given like 100 pearls, it just felt so cheap - you didn't even earn them!

Sadly, despite being rather promising initally, Ubisoft have been faltering in quality games lately. Yeah, Prince Of Persia and Splinter Cell, but where are the other decent 'in-house' games? Rayman? A sequel to Beyond Good and Evil (they promised one, but the sales were so poor).

Oh yeah, and can we have something actually decent on the DS please, Ubisoft?
Wed 17/08/05 at 16:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I got it a month or so ago for £18.99 from SR. I wish I'd waited and got it for £10 like you but oh well. It's an absolutely fantastic game, althoughorribly horrobly short. You'll get to the final boss battle and then go "wait a minute...is this...this can't be the end!" and then it is. Still, it's a testament to it's greatness that it's one of my favourite games despite it's length. Oh, and if you want my advice, try and find ALL the pearls before you leave, or you'll regret it later.
Wed 17/08/05 at 16:53
Regular
I just got Beyond Good and Evil today for £9.99, I've read a few reviews and they all said it was good, what about you lot? Any of you played it?
Wed 17/08/05 at 13:34
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Got Killer 7 this 'mornin. Weird. Very weird.
Tue 16/08/05 at 19:43
Regular
"0228"
Eternal Darkness has now been sitting on my shelf, untouched, for 19 months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.