GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who do u think is a under rated player???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/03/03 at 17:02
Regular
OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER
If you just watch a match in which ole gunnar is playing then i think that it is quite obvious that he totally under rated. The only way that he can actually get a touch of the ball, is if he actually goes all the way back and tackles someone just to go all the way back to a striker position, No one ever feeds him the ball because they all think Van Nistlerooy has a better chance of scoring, which is true if he is on the goal line, but if he even has to a little bit of running then looses the ball, where as Solskjaer has already proved he can keep posession of the ball after spending a small time in David Beckhams position.
What about those amazing shots of his, he just seems to smack the ball right at the keeper but instead of hitting him and rebounding out he just always seems to skim the Keeper and get a goal, magnificent shots. I myself have tried doing this before failing totaly, then again i'm not any where near the skill of Solskjaer, or a baby for that matter.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
He an't under rated, We all know hes Brilliant. But thats what i think anyway...
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
OLE GUNNAR SOLSKJAER
If you just watch a match in which ole gunnar is playing then i think that it is quite obvious that he totally under rated. The only way that he can actually get a touch of the ball, is if he actually goes all the way back and tackles someone just to go all the way back to a striker position, No one ever feeds him the ball because they all think Van Nistlerooy has a better chance of scoring, which is true if he is on the goal line, but if he even has to a little bit of running then looses the ball, where as Solskjaer has already proved he can keep posession of the ball after spending a small time in David Beckhams position.
What about those amazing shots of his, he just seems to smack the ball right at the keeper but instead of hitting him and rebounding out he just always seems to skim the Keeper and get a goal, magnificent shots. I myself have tried doing this before failing totaly, then again i'm not any where near the skill of Solskjaer, or a baby for that matter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.