GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2014 world cup..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/03/03 at 15:10
Regular
will be staged in South America.

the reason given:

South America has won the world cup 9 times but hasn't hosted the event since Argentina '78.

Yes. They keep on winning it, so we might as well give one of them home advantage so they can win it again.

*smakcs head on keyboard*
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:10
"Darkness, always"
will be staged in South America.

the reason given:

South America has won the world cup 9 times but hasn't hosted the event since Argentina '78.

Yes. They keep on winning it, so we might as well give one of them home advantage so they can win it again.

*smakcs head on keyboard*
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Damn those South Americans!

I'm trying to organise going to Germany for Euro 2004...
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:22
"Darkness, always"
I'm going to wait and see if we actually qualify first.

Oh, and isn't it in Portugal?
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
wayne rooney best be in the world cup for England
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:29
"Darkness, always"
the World Cup is three and a half years away you mong. We haven't even started the qualifiers for it yet.

We could get drawn in a group with Holland, France, Portugal and Germany and be out of the running before we've kicked the first ball.
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:12
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Wherever we play a future World Cup we'll probably have to concede the points through boycotting the fixture and end up losing every game without playing.
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Erm...yeah, it is in Portugal isn't it?

*slaps himself*
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
IF Scotland get to World Cup 2006 me and loads of mates are going to Germany.

However, that's a very big IF.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
England would have an absolutley amazing chance of winning the world cup if only we had a decent Goalkeeper. You could get rid of Seaman but then we are left with James, you would think this would be a good thing just by looking at him, he's MASSIVE he's a good keeper but was a dissapointment in the friendly match against Australia, although it was his debut.
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:31
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Are you suggesting David James be first choice England goalkeeper?

Are you by any change of the ilk who also believe Heskey to be a world class forward?

David James is an excellent shotstopper. What he is not, is an excellent goalkeeper. Or a good goalkeeper. He has no arial ability whatsoever, and is on the wrong end of mistakes far too often just to blame bad luck. The highest praise you could possibly give the man, is to say he's just having a run of bad form which has lasted five or six years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.