GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For Insane Bartender"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 22:09
Regular
Right, before you reply, I'm not being offensive or cheeky or rude or anything. I'm just interested, so please curb the scathingness of your reply.

Last time I was around the forums I seem to remember you saying you were fed up with the people here and you were leaving. I leave, I come back and suddenly you're a Notable.

What happened there? Or am I thinking of that guy with 'Bartender, Insane' as his tagline?
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
wibble
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Shoo shoo
>
> chugga chugga chugga chugga
>
> SHOOOOOOOO SHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I KNEW IT !!!

Ib is a secret train spotter - the truth is out - and his favourite game is MS Train Sim.

Ho ho ho....
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:15
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I shall have the last word in this, and it shall be: "flange"
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:14
"Darkness, always"
Shoo shoo

chugga chugga chugga chugga

SHOOOOOOOO SHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:12
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Now, shoo.

You're overusing that phrase.
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:10
"Darkness, always"
My point is, if you're not in possession of the facts, don't make arrogant and unwarranted assumptions. They only serve to make you look stupid.

Now, shoo.
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:07
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Sorry for not reading every post written in the last four months, your worshipfulness
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:02
"Darkness, always"
Yes, I denied that it was my account, but I didn't "come back under a false account" as you put it.

If you bothered to check your facts, you'll notice that I was posting with both accounts at the time.
Thu 06/03/03 at 11:00
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Miserableman wrote:
> He tried to come back under a different alias
>
> Actually, that is completely false.

Don't tell me it was false, I was bleeding well there! You created a load of posts under another alias - when someone said you're IB, you wrote a post denying it, and posted it under your IB account by mistake.

It was a right chortle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.