GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maths challenge!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 16:16
Regular
Did anybody do the 'Maths challenge' this year? If you did, you'll know what it is, if not, don't worry. I'm just wondering what scores you people got, just got mine back and it's surpringly good. 106, to be exact. More than surprisingly good :D. It's so good, that I get to skip a 'stage' of the 'competition' (:@) entirely and have to sit a 2 hour exam. Damn. I miss RE and IT. My 2 favourite lessons. GRRRRR.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:13
Regular
""It's me u want""
Robin wrote:
> Well im rubbish at maths, infact im in set 3 out of 4...
> In my GCSE in summer i am tacking the dumb one, but the thing is my
> dad thinks that the highest that i can get in my maths GCSE is A*,
> when actuall it is E or F...
> Sounds rubbish i know, but that is because i am in one of the lowest
> sets...
> But i make up for it in I.T, History and english, i am pretty good in
> them subjects, especially I.T

yep same, we have 6 sets in our school and im in set 4, im absolutely rubbish at maths. Probably cos i dont like it!
I got an A* in history and i.c.t i got something like a level 6.
English i am set 3 and got level 4, which is probably a E or D???
I hate R.E and P.E and i dont mind tech. I like geography got level 6+ and i think dance is naff!

But apart from any of the three subjects (history, geography, and i.c.t) i dont like. But i suppose school is boring though.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
What's worse than the maths challenge? Physics challenge.

My physics teacher is 'forcing' me to take the physics challenge thing on monday. It's because I got an A in the mock and am taking it next year. Seriously not fair.

That's 1 hour of school out of the way, then.

*shakes fist*
Wed 05/03/03 at 19:25
Regular
"¬_¬"
davidsobell wrote:
> I did that last year and got in the top 17% of Europe which is
> surprisingly good.

My score is absolutely brilliant. The second highest in the school was 79. I got 106. Dig.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I did it last year, and just marked random boxes.
I got a bronze award I think.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:35
Well im rubbish at maths, infact im in set 3 out of 4...
In my GCSE in summer i am tacking the dumb one, but the thing is my dad thinks that the highest that i can get in my maths GCSE is A*, when actuall it is E or F...
Sounds rubbish i know, but that is because i am in one of the lowest sets...
But i make up for it in I.T, History and english, i am pretty good in them subjects, especially I.T
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:30
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I did that last year and got in the top 17% of Europe which is surprisingly good.
Wed 05/03/03 at 18:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I thought that was only in my high school...anyway, even the tempting thought of a Maths Challenge isn't enough to make me go back there.
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:25
"Darth Vader 3442321"
½pint wrote:
I'm just wondering what scores
> you people got, just got mine back and it's surpringly good. 106, to
> be exact.

I did gud in math thing to, I got 56 is more than u got eh?
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:21
Regular
Maths Challenge :^)

I remember doing that back in my high school days...
I owned it.
Though maybe not enough to skip a stage after it...
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:16
Regular
"¬_¬"
Did anybody do the 'Maths challenge' this year? If you did, you'll know what it is, if not, don't worry. I'm just wondering what scores you people got, just got mine back and it's surpringly good. 106, to be exact. More than surprisingly good :D. It's so good, that I get to skip a 'stage' of the 'competition' (:@) entirely and have to sit a 2 hour exam. Damn. I miss RE and IT. My 2 favourite lessons. GRRRRR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.