GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maths challenge!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 16:16
Regular
Did anybody do the 'Maths challenge' this year? If you did, you'll know what it is, if not, don't worry. I'm just wondering what scores you people got, just got mine back and it's surpringly good. 106, to be exact. More than surprisingly good :D. It's so good, that I get to skip a 'stage' of the 'competition' (:@) entirely and have to sit a 2 hour exam. Damn. I miss RE and IT. My 2 favourite lessons. GRRRRR.
Thu 06/03/03 at 08:04
Regular
"bing bang bong"
½pint wrote:
> I rock at Maths.
>
> Don't make me cool. I make me cool.

One day you may learn that no matter how good you think you are, there are people out there that will smash you, devastate you, make you look, feel and believe that you're absolutely ordinary.

No-one likes a bighead.
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
My brother got Silver in year nine.
Wed 05/03/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Hmmmmm, is the Maths challenge paper that I saw a little while ago...

The one with the 3 hour paper with 5 questions?

And one of the questions was:

1232131243432532764ab184712372137217327cd2874394324

Find a,b,c and d....

Of course there was a proper introduction to it but that was the main question bit..

Anyway, it's impossible!
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
I 'rock' at Maths too.

Averaged 95% in my AS-level exams last year. Hoping for a repeat this year with the A2s. Got put in for the English extension paper too. Higher than an A2 grade, apparently.

Being cool is a good thing.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:42
Mantalpiece wrote:
> robin what year are you in???
>
> and what school do you go to?
>
> im in year 9 and i go to b.bell

Im in year 10 and i go to benjamin britten high school...
I dont think that dance lesson sounds fun, did you have a choice to do it, or do you just have to...

http://www.bbhs.org.uk/
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
"¬_¬"
I rock at Maths.

Don't make me cool. I make me cool.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:23
Regular
""It's me u want""
robin what year are you in???

and what school do you go to?

im in year 9 and i go to b.bell
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:22
Regular
""It's me u want""
Robin wrote:
> Im in about the same sets as you mantlepice, although we dont have
> dance in our school, what is it?
> Do you just learn to dance...

well its not what you think... we have to dance in certain movements, for example we did kunf-fu type dancing style a couple or weeks ago. The dancing we do is called modern (not modern as in new) and its sort of what you see on t.v thats if you watch that sort of thing?
Its quite good sometimes when we get to dance to mission impossible or james bond or a song of our choice or just simply make up a dance.
The dance we are doing now is to do with circles and angles using your body to make circular movements and angular movement, but its a bit boring!
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:16
Im in about the same sets as you mantlepice, although we dont have dance in our school, what is it?
Do you just learn to dance...
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:15
"...Unicef pennies.."
106? You rock. at maths. Just watch those ladies fall at your feet.

If you don't want to miss RE and IT, just tell your teacher you don't want to do the test. They can't make you!

Fight for your right!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.