GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone see 'Boys alone' last night?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/03/03 at 09:17
Regular
Not some cheesy new boy band, that cutting edge program last night where they got 10 boys in a house with no rules or adults for a week.

They trashed the place. I was kinda expecting that, but they REALLY trashed the place. within 4 hours the walls were painted and they were cleaning it off with towels, and by the end of the week it looked like a bomb had hit it.

Serious councelling is in order for some of those kids in there.

Looking forward to the girls one now...
Tue 04/03/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
hey you quoted me completly out of context.

I take exception to that

:(
Tue 04/03/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Rosalind wrote:
> Well I guess your not Goatboy , so you might not be....
----

I wont be watching this because I dont care what adolescent girls and boys get up to.
Been there, seen that, burned the t-shirt.

Besides, there are far more interesting innerweb versions that employ webcams in dorms for this.
Tue 04/03/03 at 11:39
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
The sagacious one wrote:
> They should put that kid called Michael down now

Yep, or donate to vivisection....
Tue 04/03/03 at 11:26
"Darth Vader 3442321"
They should put that kid called Michael down now, he is clearly going to grow up a criminal. Did you see him smash every camera, toy, thing in the house? Little Bast*rd, his parents didn't seem too preturbed though. That dim Sim bloke has been humiliated too, he will be taunted about his nancy ways for years to come.

The most telling moment came at the end, when one mother asked her son "Did you make anything?". "No" came the bemused reply "we just smashed things up".
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:24
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Saying that though, I bet a fiver that it'll be a lot more like that than the boys one....
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:11
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Well I guess your not Goatboy , so you might not be....
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:08
"Darkness, always"
You can't think I'm serious?
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:07
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I resent that
Tue 04/03/03 at 09:59
"Darkness, always"
The girls one will be little more than an entire show filled with bitching and talking about people behind their backs.

That's all women do...
Tue 04/03/03 at 09:47
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
The government are videotaping classrooms at the mo, I don't think this is such a worry....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.