GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sometimes I Feel Like An Insane Fool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 19:02
Regular
I'm worried about my future.

I'm scared about what is going to happen to me in my later years.

Will I be rich?

Will I be famous?

Will I have a big house and sexy lady's surrounding me offering me drinks?

Or will I own a cardboard box where I am forced to try and make fire by rubbing my fingers together?

Will I be alone?

Will I have kids?

But most importantly, will sing to myself in the street?

Yes I do it, I sing to myself in the Street when I am alone and I admit it. I don't know why this is, I don't know what makes me do it, but whenever I am not walking side by side with someone I sing to myself. I feel like one of those crazy insane fools you see walking down the road chatting to themselves about nothing. The people me and my mates use to look at and laugh at because they were totally mental.

I look back on how they use to be and realise that it only happens because they are lonely. But then I think of myself singing quietly whenever I can and louder whenever I can.

Infact, it's got alot worse. I walk home after Sixth Form alot by myself and I try to sing every song which comes into my head or as many as I can before I reach home. I use to go much more silent when someone would near but now I think they actually hear me as I keep on singing.

I'm afraid that this could develop.

As could another thing I have had a habit of doing lately, shaking. Much like Micheal Jackson was doing when he had a baby on his knee, I shake my leg alot. It use to be sometimes but now it has turned into something which my Mum calls me a 'Spaz' for. Then she shakes herself and tells me one day I'll be walking down the street with my legs wobbling like a spasticated Duck (well that last bit I added on). Try it yourself, it looks funny. They tell me to stop everytime I do it, but I can't help it.

When I sit here I don't shake my leg, but when I'm sitting at the table for Dinner I ALWAYS do it. I actually think I’m having an influence on my little Sister as she is doing it alot more now too.

It's strange, but that’s how habits work. Maybe I should start to try and stop myself from doing it. Just tell myself to stop.

Another habit I have is being lazy in one mind but being ambitious in the other. It's weird but I'm sure many of us get that one. Something we have to overcome much like other things we don't want to be doing when we're older.
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:02
"Uzi Lover"
I'm worried about my future.

I'm scared about what is going to happen to me in my later years.

Will I be rich?

Will I be famous?

Will I have a big house and sexy lady's surrounding me offering me drinks?

Or will I own a cardboard box where I am forced to try and make fire by rubbing my fingers together?

Will I be alone?

Will I have kids?

But most importantly, will sing to myself in the street?

Yes I do it, I sing to myself in the Street when I am alone and I admit it. I don't know why this is, I don't know what makes me do it, but whenever I am not walking side by side with someone I sing to myself. I feel like one of those crazy insane fools you see walking down the road chatting to themselves about nothing. The people me and my mates use to look at and laugh at because they were totally mental.

I look back on how they use to be and realise that it only happens because they are lonely. But then I think of myself singing quietly whenever I can and louder whenever I can.

Infact, it's got alot worse. I walk home after Sixth Form alot by myself and I try to sing every song which comes into my head or as many as I can before I reach home. I use to go much more silent when someone would near but now I think they actually hear me as I keep on singing.

I'm afraid that this could develop.

As could another thing I have had a habit of doing lately, shaking. Much like Micheal Jackson was doing when he had a baby on his knee, I shake my leg alot. It use to be sometimes but now it has turned into something which my Mum calls me a 'Spaz' for. Then she shakes herself and tells me one day I'll be walking down the street with my legs wobbling like a spasticated Duck (well that last bit I added on). Try it yourself, it looks funny. They tell me to stop everytime I do it, but I can't help it.

When I sit here I don't shake my leg, but when I'm sitting at the table for Dinner I ALWAYS do it. I actually think I’m having an influence on my little Sister as she is doing it alot more now too.

It's strange, but that’s how habits work. Maybe I should start to try and stop myself from doing it. Just tell myself to stop.

Another habit I have is being lazy in one mind but being ambitious in the other. It's weird but I'm sure many of us get that one. Something we have to overcome much like other things we don't want to be doing when we're older.
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
I sing to myself when I'm walking along a quiet street on my own...I used to do it when I played cricket, and I was fielding on the boundary. :D I dunno if it makes us weird, just something that takes me off the boredom of the journey I suppose.

I like to sing, even if I'm not that good. {:)
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I like to sing, but I end up singing really poor song "Ant and Dec Ready To Rumble" I had that song in my head for around a week straight, I know longer fear death. It cant be that bad.
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I shake my leg all the time. I get it from my Mum, who does it way more severely than me, to the point where it seriously distracts you from anything you're doing. It must be some kind of genetic leg-shaking desire.
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:11
Regular
I'm about as a singer as a dead retarded skunk that's been ran over by a steam roller, had it's leg broken off and shoved down it's throat, then be urinated on by a ratarded German hooker.

But yes, I enjoy singing :-D
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:24
"Uzi Lover"
I asked my friend if he does it when he's alone and I was surprised when he said "Yes".

Turned out to be a certain nursery rhyme song or something.

Wow we have another leg shaker? I noticed that if I do it in a room, say a Doctors surgery, a few more people do it and it becomes like a spreadable disease.
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:29
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I do the leg shake thing too. Yes, I do.

I'm actually doing it right now, I think your post triggered it, I'll be doing it all bloody night now!!
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cool, I'll have to try it.

Someone said it made them nervous the other day. Turned out their Mum always did it when she was angry, so it was a kind of reaction when a leg shook to be afraid.
Mon 03/03/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Selected"
ooooh my god its DIIIIIIIP
Mon 03/03/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I sing when I walk home from school... I usuallly have afternoon off so the path is empty and I sing quitely to my headphones... its fun.

One day a woman with a dog passed me and looked a bit scared... screw her and her stupid dog

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.