GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"call of duty 5 or 4"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/12/08 at 20:50
Regular
"xbox 360 rule"
which 1 do u guys thinks beter call of duty 5 or 4
Wed 10/06/09 at 20:39
Regular
"you've got a beard"
CoD5 was an extremely good game and a hell of a challenge on veteren, but in places there were some clear examples of places where corners may have been cut. aside from some minor glitches it`s a very polished game, but the difficulty settings have been done in a slightly hamhanded way imo. your soldiers become as much use as a paper hat in a rainstorm and the enemy soldiers apparantly decide that you`re the only person in the whole war worth shooting at. There`s also a couple of glaring examples of linearity as well (triggering a major event on a later level can only be done by playing a certain route) but overall, very very good.

CoD4 is better.
Wed 10/06/09 at 14:51
Regular
That busy time of active new users was short-lived...
Wed 10/06/09 at 14:25
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
cuban lord wrote:
> mitchymitch wrote:
> which 1 do u guys thinks beter call of duty 5 or 4
>
> i think cod 5 cuz im kikass

That doesn't even make sense :S

However I assume you mean you prefer COD 5 because you are good at it? Which is good, but I still believe COD 4 wins overall.
Fri 05/06/09 at 02:58
Regular
mitchymitch wrote:
> which 1 do u guys thinks beter call of duty 5 or 4

i think cod 5 cuz im kikass
Fri 05/06/09 at 02:57
Regular
i know to get under cliffside on the wii how
Fri 05/06/09 at 02:51
Regular
hey can i join anyones clan here my kill ratio for cod is 26 kill streak
Sat 21/03/09 at 19:26
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
hippyman wrote:
> I'm really enjoying 5..never really gelled with 4. Two
> completely different games really (WW and Modern Combat). Can't
> really decide...
>
> I still actually think number 2 was the best!

Soz HM, if we're talking PC here, I'll go with the tank campaigns in COD(PC) and COD: United Offensive(PC). COD2 (PC) not quite as 'gripping' as these earlier offerings - something seemed to have changed?
Sat 21/03/09 at 17:56
call of duty 5 because after you beat call of duty 4 there is no cool bounus levle and after you beat it it just gets kind of boring
Fri 20/03/09 at 12:39
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I would assume that its telling you your graphics card is unable to handle the game. Are you actually managing to get the game running at all?

I would suggest as general advice that you always check system requirements before purchasing PC games.

COD4 System requirements states that you will need
"Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better "
Mon 16/03/09 at 23:40
Regular
i think cod 4 but i have all of them but, i need help with cod4 on pc... i went on and it said somthing about a video card i really dont know what it is but can eny one really help me at all?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.