GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music to get her."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 21:45
Regular
Right, it's now 21:30 and I'm off to take advantage of...er...I mean spend the evening chatting to a lovely young lady who has indicated that her flatmate will be away and I can use her room if I want to have a drink and stay over.
"Bring some music" she said.
So Goatboy, with the assistance of his shiny new MAXX PC CD burner has compiled a CD that has, from past experience, never yet failed to get whoever you're with relaxed and definitely warmed up.

If you're thinking about doing a mix-CD for a woman (and every bloke has done or will do at some point), I offer my mix that has only once not resulted in nakedness at the end of the night (and 8 times before the CD has ended).
Trust me. Go download and burn these songs, in this order and by track 9 if she hasn't surrendered then she ain't going to.
And the total running time is 79:46. So it just fits onto any CDR.

1 Theme from Raising Arizona
2 Theme from Pelham 123 - No idea
3 Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
4 These Boots are Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra
5 The Revolution will Not be Televised
6 Wild Thing - Tone Loc
7 F##k You - Pharoah Monche
8 California Love - Dre & Tupac
9 No Diggity - Blackstreet
10 Phenomenon - LL Cool J
11 Evidence - Faith No More
12 Superstition - Stevie Wonder
13 Short Skirt, Long Jacket - Cake
14 Small Victory - Faith No More
15 Whatever - Oasis
16 Time of Your Life - Green Day
17 One - U2
18 No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley
19 Sittin' on the Dock of The Bay - Otis Redding

---
It starts funny with Carter Burwell, turns funky and sassy with Pelham, gets sensual with Dusty Springfield and Nancy Sinatra, then starts to get funky and flows into hip-grinding groove, then gets back out into funky wah-wah with Stevie Wonder before starting to get slower with Green Day, and finishes on the most perfect song ever written.
Trust me, this will never fail you unless you are utterly hopeless and quite possibly gay.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to run this CD again, stop off for wine and I'll speak to you kids on Monday.
Tue 04/03/03 at 11:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You dare to criticse Wild Thing?

*points towards the door*

You have no soul
Tue 04/03/03 at 11:48
Regular
"oaps.org"
Tone Loc you are kidding aren't you? even he knows he was more joke than rapper
Tue 04/03/03 at 11:00
"Darkness, always"
OK, great.
Tue 04/03/03 at 11:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes.
Yes I am
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:54
"Darkness, always"
Music to get her?

Are you inferring that the female mind is so fickle and flexible that it can be so easilly manouvered around to gain sexual favour?
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Where's Lionel Richie? Damn you, Goatboy!
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No Bacon wrote:
> with over 15,000 posts on here its a wonder you have ever seen a woman
> let alone give people advice on them
---

Uh-huh.
Don't make me compare lives ok?
Ok.
Tue 04/03/03 at 09:40
"Pain In My Dark Cri"
A bit of Jacko - "wanna be starting something" would go down a treat!
Tue 04/03/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
All good, but Blackstreet will never,

ever,

ever enter my house. My stereo has feelings too, and would probably break down at such cheddar and refuse to play again.

Sorry.
Tue 04/03/03 at 01:53
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
with over 15,000 posts on here its a wonder you have ever seen a woman let alone give people advice on them

if a womans wants sex with you she dont need music, just a man with a strong jaw

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.