GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music to get her."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 21:45
Regular
Right, it's now 21:30 and I'm off to take advantage of...er...I mean spend the evening chatting to a lovely young lady who has indicated that her flatmate will be away and I can use her room if I want to have a drink and stay over.
"Bring some music" she said.
So Goatboy, with the assistance of his shiny new MAXX PC CD burner has compiled a CD that has, from past experience, never yet failed to get whoever you're with relaxed and definitely warmed up.

If you're thinking about doing a mix-CD for a woman (and every bloke has done or will do at some point), I offer my mix that has only once not resulted in nakedness at the end of the night (and 8 times before the CD has ended).
Trust me. Go download and burn these songs, in this order and by track 9 if she hasn't surrendered then she ain't going to.
And the total running time is 79:46. So it just fits onto any CDR.

1 Theme from Raising Arizona
2 Theme from Pelham 123 - No idea
3 Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
4 These Boots are Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra
5 The Revolution will Not be Televised
6 Wild Thing - Tone Loc
7 F##k You - Pharoah Monche
8 California Love - Dre & Tupac
9 No Diggity - Blackstreet
10 Phenomenon - LL Cool J
11 Evidence - Faith No More
12 Superstition - Stevie Wonder
13 Short Skirt, Long Jacket - Cake
14 Small Victory - Faith No More
15 Whatever - Oasis
16 Time of Your Life - Green Day
17 One - U2
18 No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley
19 Sittin' on the Dock of The Bay - Otis Redding

---
It starts funny with Carter Burwell, turns funky and sassy with Pelham, gets sensual with Dusty Springfield and Nancy Sinatra, then starts to get funky and flows into hip-grinding groove, then gets back out into funky wah-wah with Stevie Wonder before starting to get slower with Green Day, and finishes on the most perfect song ever written.
Trust me, this will never fail you unless you are utterly hopeless and quite possibly gay.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to run this CD again, stop off for wine and I'll speak to you kids on Monday.
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:37
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
One of the best (THE BEST) songs to "get her"; 112 - Peaches + Cream.

Download that. Let her listen. And smile satisfyingly.
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dude, it was early and I was pre-occupied.

I apologise for my neanderthal insult, I know I can do better.
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:15
"...Unicef pennies.."
Goatboy wrote:
> Ok meatbag.

*withdraws previous statement featuring the word "eloquent"*
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No Bacon wrote:
> bring it on shabba
---

Ok meatbag.

Your single best achievement that didn't involve dressing yourself or not stabbing your face with cutlery when you ate?
Wed 05/03/03 at 09:40
"...Unicef pennies.."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> If you're trying to encourage Goatboy's animosity, you are a very
> foolish individual.

Maybe he *likes* to suffer a torrent of eloquently put yet utterly furious abuse? The world is home to some strange people...
Wed 05/03/03 at 09:34
"Darkness, always"
If you're trying to encourage Goatboy's animosity, you are a very foolish individual.
Wed 05/03/03 at 01:59
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
Uh-huh.
Don't make me compare lives ok?
Ok.

bring it on shabba
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah but the whole point is to subtle yet clearly indicate your intentions.

The Pharoah Monche song is nowt to do with the title, it follows on the 70's theme with a Jimi Hendrix sample and segues into the more traditional bump'n'grind hip hop.

Honestly, these aren't just thrown together you know.
Tue 04/03/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
what about Tenacious D - F**k her gently?

In case you forget what you meant to be doing that song gives you the instructions of what to do. I mean what else do you need? Such a great love song ........ cough
Tue 04/03/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
ManicMyna wrote:
> Tone Loc you are kidding aren't you? even he knows he was more joke
> than rapper

Tone Loc! Ace!

"I don't mess around with no Oscar Meyer Weiner".

Best. Lyrics. Ever.

And it tells her you're not a gay!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.