GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juve 0 - 3 United"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 21:37
Regular
Great result which means United have won the group and are now through to the quarter-finals. However why couldn't we do that on Saturday? We outplay one of Europe's top teams off the park yet can't beat a second rate relegation threatened team? It's about time the United team put as much effort into the Premiership as they do the Champ League.

Good to see Giggs scoring again that should get his confidence back up.
Wed 26/02/03 at 23:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There are several fantastic possible left wingers.

Get Arjen Robben.

*comes out of Champ man world*

Yes.

If he is as good as the game says...........

Still.

Bloomin' ITV. They love the ground Man U walks on.

Grrrr.

Torquay all the way.
Wed 26/02/03 at 23:03
Regular
"not dead"
I've never seen Veron play better than that for United.

I couldn't believe how many headers he was winning in midfield, and he was chasing back.

Must be something to do with going back to Italy, wanting to show that he's still got it.

Wish he'd play like that every week though.

I wonder who we'll get in the semi's?

Probably Real Madrid.
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:34
Regular
Mr Lover Man wrote:
They just wouldn't be able to fill the space Giggsy
> would leave behind!

I'd quite happily replace Kewell for Giggs.

Done a okay job against England didnt he!!!
Wed 26/02/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Juventus 0-3 Manchester United
Giggs (2)
van Nistelrooy (1)

Yes!!!!!!! We are through !!!!!! I totally agree with Solksjaer , it would be even more perfect if Ajax beat Arsenal !!!! Come on Ajax !!!
Wed 26/02/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, I have to admit that I never saw a performance and match like that coming! Definitley not - especially when I saw that both van Nistelrooy and Giggs were starting on the bench, and that both Silvestre and Brown were out injured, aswell as Scholes.

And whoever thinks Ryan Giggs will ever even consider leaving deserves to play in-goal against him on a night like last-night and conceed a few goals from him - Buffon-style. I still do not see how anyone can rate him as one of the best in the world, or why anyone ever has done. And how Juvé can justify paying £32m for him I do not know!!

Great to see we're now safely through the to Quarter Finals, and I can really see us going all-the-way now - just like I did earlier on in the tournament. And we did it in style, too.

And Roy Keane as a centre-back? Who'd've ever thought it!
I don't think he'll be going anywhere this Summer, and I doubt we'll be buying any Kevin Hofland's after this campaign, either.

There's only one thing that can perfect this for me... Arsenal failing to qualify!! "C'mon Ajax!!!" :D

Shame about Forlan gettign injured though. I'd have liked to have seen how he does in the Cup Final.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Mr Lover Man wrote:
> Or†ega wrote:
>
> Not to mention his transfer value. I'm sure the chiefs at Inter
> would
> have watching that. Adding an extra few extra million to his price
> tag....
>
> I think that If Man Utd sell Giggs they'll find it very hard to find a
> player to replace him. Yeah you could get £20million for him,
> but who could you get for £20million now-a-days? Claudio Lopez?
> Kewell? Zambrotta? They just wouldn't be able to fill the space Giggsy
> would leave behind!

Chadwick or Veron could fill in!
Wed 26/02/03 at 16:01
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Or†ega wrote:

> Not to mention his transfer value. I'm sure the chiefs at Inter would
> tag....

I think that If Man Utd sell Giggs they'll find it very hard to find a player to replace him. Yeah you could get £20million for him, but who could you get for £20million now-a-days? Claudio Lopez? Kewell? Zambrotta? They just wouldn't be able to fill the space Giggsy would leave behind!
Wed 26/02/03 at 13:25
"Darkness, always"
Or†ega wrote:
> Not to mention his transfer value. I'm sure the chiefs at Inter would
> tag....

You can just imagine them sitting there...

"Oh, nice skill. No, don't score, it'll bump your value by several million quid. Egads, look how easilly he defied the entire Juve defence, don't shoot. Don't score... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!. Call the director, his pockets are going to get very thin this summer..."
Wed 26/02/03 at 13:04
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:

> Good to see Giggs scoring again that should get his confidence back
> up.

Not to mention his transfer value. I'm sure the chiefs at Inter would have watching that. Adding an extra few extra million to his price tag....
Wed 26/02/03 at 13:01
Regular
You know, if the League had started on November 8th, Liverpool would be 4th from bottom...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.