GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh Juve, Juve, Juve..... *Shakes Head*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
Deary me.....

What's gone wrong tonight!?
3 times of the woodwork, and 2, sorry, 3 perfect chances to put it away, and it's just not been their night.

Aw man, I really can't see them coming back now.
I'm cursing and swearing here, did the defense smoke something before they came on the park?

All 3 goals, the defenses' fault.

The slip, and the badly aimed block for the first, back pedalling at exactly the wrong time - when Giggs is running at you - for the second, and the most stupid thing to do since the idea of the Spice Girls reform - laying it back to your keeper when your 2 feet from goal. It then hits the post, goes straight to Ruud, and boom.

I honestly cannot believe this.
And now Gary Neville is trying to chip one of Europes top keepers, and Italy's best.

Muuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

*shakes head is dismay*
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:59
Regular
Azul wrote:
> Me? No, non vivo in Italia affatto. Desidero che, per quanto.....

Okay settles it for me :)
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Shadow wrote:
> Okay if that is the case I apologise.
>
> Do you live in Italy ?

Me? No, non vivo in Italia affatto. Desidero che, per quanto.....
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:54
Regular
Okay if that is the case I apologise.

Do you live in Italy ?
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:53
"High polygon count"
To be honest, I agree with Azul.

Don't get me wrong - I don't deny it was a solid performance from United, but the TV bods are well over the top. It was by no means an outstanding performance - they did what they had to do, but they were hardly pushed or stretched by Juve, who were completely useless.

And it wasn't because United didn't let them play or anything like that - Juve had plenty of the ball, and plenty of chances - but for their incompetence in front of goal, it could have been 4-2 to Juve at half time, just as easily as it could have been 3-0 to United.

Over all, just a story of chances taken and chances missed, rather than superlative and domineering performance from one team. The "shockwaves around Europe" comment that was made was a complete joke!

On that evidence, if Juve are the best Italy has to offer, I'd hate to see the rest of their teams!
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Shadow wrote:
> Okay then do you just support Juve or do you follow an english team.

I don't support an English team, no.

I support Juventus.

*Repeatedly bangs head of desk*
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Azul wrote:
>
> Possibly the most hilarious piece of text written in the Sports
> Forum....

> If you mean, do i go around picking fights with people i don't even
> know over a msg board

Sorry, I was wrong.....
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:52
Regular
Okay then do you just support Juve or do you follow an english team.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
!!!

I
am
a
Juventus
Fan
!

!?
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Azul wrote:

> Possibly the most hilarious piece of text written in the Sports
> Forum....
>
> That sort of thing doesn't happen when Man Utd gets stuffed, does
> it....

If you mean, do i go around picking fights with people i don't even know over a msg board just because i'm upset over my team's display then no it doesn't happen. I have a whinge about the team then get over it i suggest you do the same.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:49
Regular
Azul wrote:
> > That sort of thing doesn't happen when Man Utd gets stuffed, does
> it....

Proof if any was needed, not a Juve fan just a sad Man Utd Hater.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.