GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh Juve, Juve, Juve..... *Shakes Head*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
Deary me.....

What's gone wrong tonight!?
3 times of the woodwork, and 2, sorry, 3 perfect chances to put it away, and it's just not been their night.

Aw man, I really can't see them coming back now.
I'm cursing and swearing here, did the defense smoke something before they came on the park?

All 3 goals, the defenses' fault.

The slip, and the badly aimed block for the first, back pedalling at exactly the wrong time - when Giggs is running at you - for the second, and the most stupid thing to do since the idea of the Spice Girls reform - laying it back to your keeper when your 2 feet from goal. It then hits the post, goes straight to Ruud, and boom.

I honestly cannot believe this.
And now Gary Neville is trying to chip one of Europes top keepers, and Italy's best.

Muuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

*shakes head is dismay*
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Deary me.....

What's gone wrong tonight!?
3 times of the woodwork, and 2, sorry, 3 perfect chances to put it away, and it's just not been their night.

Aw man, I really can't see them coming back now.
I'm cursing and swearing here, did the defense smoke something before they came on the park?

All 3 goals, the defenses' fault.

The slip, and the badly aimed block for the first, back pedalling at exactly the wrong time - when Giggs is running at you - for the second, and the most stupid thing to do since the idea of the Spice Girls reform - laying it back to your keeper when your 2 feet from goal. It then hits the post, goes straight to Ruud, and boom.

I honestly cannot believe this.
And now Gary Neville is trying to chip one of Europes top keepers, and Italy's best.

Muuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

*shakes head is dismay*
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, and one of the three cahnces should have been a penalty....

And the commentators are biased as hell......
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:25
Regular
Sorry who is biased ?
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
The commentators.

The commentators are biased, and if you can't see that, your either,
A) Blind (Well, deaf anyway)
B) Stupid
C) Or a Man Utd fan.

But then, I'm gueesing all the above
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*Guessing
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well they didn't tuck their chances away and even if one was a penalty that makes it even after last week's glaring missed penalty decision. Man United have put their chances away so they deserve to win the game simple as that.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Azul wrote:
> The commentators.
>
> The commentators are biased, and if you can't see that, your either,

United are an English team so of course the commentators will be slightly biased. *sighs* if people put as much effort into supporting thier own team as they do hating on United their team might actually get somewhere.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yes, but Trezeguet should have tucked it away when he beautifully controlled the air ball, and lined up for the volley.

Oh, but sorry, he was impeded.
If he had scored, (which he probably would have, hadn't he been impeded), the scoreline, I'm sure, would be a lot different.....
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
lalakersrule wrote:
if people put as much effort into supporting
> thier own team as they do hating on United their team might actually
> get somewhere.

I'm a Juve fan......
Pffft, fool

But you see, commentators are there to give a neutral, un-biased view on the match, which these guys clearly never do, they are always on Man United's side, and that was very clear when they got beat by Arsenal.

Every single time there's a free-kick around 30 yards from the goal, when Beckham is about to hit the ball, there is *always* a scream of, "IT'S BECKHAM!!!!"

Yet, when the opposing team have pratically the same opporuntity, even when it's an English team, they casually say the same thing, with the changed name, of course.
Tue 25/02/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Evenstar"
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.