GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"so then im joining in with live..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/08/05 at 10:16
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Just ordered my live starter kit now that ive finally got a card that they accept. Just wondering if you could recommend a few live games that I might be able to pick up on the cheap... all I have just now are Halo 2, Pro Evo 4, Doom 3, rainbow six 3 and star wars jedi knight something or other.
Wed 24/08/05 at 08:44
Regular
Heh, good times.

Not moving from the start line so the guy behind drives into you was just as genius :D
Wed 24/08/05 at 02:15
Regular
I miss mine and bulletts rolling on rallisport challenge :'(
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:41
Regular
gr13ve wrote:
> I noticed that the headset has an option to "mask" your
> voice so im guessing you get a lot of 6 year olds trying to be
> robocop?

Actually you usually get grown men trying to sound like some sort of strangled dolphin using the Halo 2 mask.

:(
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:37
Regular
"Remember me?"
Personally, I try to be Stephen Hawking(s?).

"For... many... years... I have... wondered... about the mysteries... of the Universe."

Ho ho.

Oh yeah, and get Rainbow Six: Lockdown next month. That's going to be the nuts. And RalliSport Challenge 2 is both excellent and cheap.
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:16
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I noticed that the headset has an option to "mask" your voice so im guessing you get a lot of 6 year olds trying to be robocop?
Tue 23/08/05 at 15:22
Regular
"hulagadoo"
ordered summit strike at the same time as I ordered my starter kit. In total I paid £44.98 which i was rather chuffed with. £29.99 for the starter kit and only £14.99 for summit strike.

[EDIT] Ive got chaos theory for ps2 which I wasnt too pleased with, is the xbox version much better then? I read theres more gadgets and that but is it worth buying again?
Tue 23/08/05 at 11:29
Regular
Get the new GR2.
Tue 23/08/05 at 11:01
Regular
If you like Splinter cell, grab Chaos Theory.

Also get Ghost Recon 2 or that new expansion one.
Tue 23/08/05 at 10:16
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Just ordered my live starter kit now that ive finally got a card that they accept. Just wondering if you could recommend a few live games that I might be able to pick up on the cheap... all I have just now are Halo 2, Pro Evo 4, Doom 3, rainbow six 3 and star wars jedi knight something or other.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.