GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why bother?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 14:16
Regular
With life, I mean? Very little about it is worth hanging around for. And don't give me crap about an afterlife, because if the meaning of life is to live and die so that you can live again, then it only makes it even more pointless than it is already.

Help me out here. My human curiosity is getting the better of me and I need an answer I can swallow.
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Christ. Now I know where it is. Sounds like a pretty dire place. The problem is living in London is expensive unless you're earning a minimum of around 30k and even then it's not enough...
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:46
"Darkness, always"
Not really, Mitcham is right into London. Egham lies just outside the M25, right by Staines.

Staines being no great place itself...
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I see. Is it near Mitcham? My mate lives in Mitcham and it's a bit of a dive...
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:39
"Darkness, always"
Egham, Surrey
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Where do you live, IB?
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:37
"Darkness, always"
What mates?

Even if I did have any these days, I mysteriously can't afford to go out.
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:34
Regular
"That's right!"
Work to live, don't live to work. Hang around with your mates, light one up, knock one back, pull some birds, dance like a moron, have a laugh. Just make sure you enjoy yourself.
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:30
"Darkness, always"
I'm pretty much tone deaf when it comes to playing instruments, which is why I only ever related to drums and DJing. With both all you need is a little rhythm.

And I've had epiphanies, but all they do is tell me that life is gay.

I'd like to be able to say I could join a charity and enjoy a life that brings fulfillment through helping the needy, but I crave material success, and a talentless dolt like me can achieve such things in scant few ways.

So, right now I'm working on expanding my vocabulary.
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Because you dont want to?

I think everyone reaches these epiphanies and either life changes for the better or you just carry on and wake up when you're 70 and wonder where it all went.
Mon 24/02/03 at 15:25
"Darkness, always"
Used to play drums.
Then I played two turntables and a mixer

Music is an escape, but it will never be a profession.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.