GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why bother?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 14:16
Regular
With life, I mean? Very little about it is worth hanging around for. And don't give me crap about an afterlife, because if the meaning of life is to live and die so that you can live again, then it only makes it even more pointless than it is already.

Help me out here. My human curiosity is getting the better of me and I need an answer I can swallow.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:16
"Darkness, always"
With life, I mean? Very little about it is worth hanging around for. And don't give me crap about an afterlife, because if the meaning of life is to live and die so that you can live again, then it only makes it even more pointless than it is already.

Help me out here. My human curiosity is getting the better of me and I need an answer I can swallow.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:17
Regular
Exactly that. Curiosity.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:19
"Darkness, always"
Curiosity is its own worst enemy.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:24
Regular
Why bother indeed. Well from where I'm standing it's a straight choice between life or death. And seeing that oblivion doesn't sound that interesting, I'd rather be alive.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:27
"Darkness, always"
Good point. I live for a few ambitions the likes of swimming with sharks etc. Talk about facing your fears.

And obviously kids. I'm guessing kids will be interesting". But 95% of life is chaff.

In fact, life is like Digital Television. You seem to have to give away a whole lot for very little return, and almost all of what you have paid for is a completel load of lacklustre nonsense.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:28
Regular
Don't keep on waiting
For life to be sieved,
For the cats may have died,
But at least they have lived.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Selected"
I'll tell you the point of life for free:

There is no point. If we all died tomorrow, the earth would continue to spin in a pointless cycle around a giant flaming ball suspended in the middle of nowhere. Face it, the human race was an accident - what a crock of ****.

*gets smighted by a giant 1 billion volt thunder bolt*
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Selected"
I did get smote though.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's how to your spend your time. That's the point.
Some choose enlightenment, others choose a family.
I choose music, sex, video games and mates.

What works for me won't work for everyone, and vice versa.
I dont think there is any great "point" to it except to do what you want to do and to not waste your time.
Or waste it if that makes you happy.

I dont know.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:53
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I just do my own thing, no idea what the point is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.