GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamweaver Studio MX"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 00:08
Regular
Basically - is it worth having?
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:25
Yep, that's right, I bought mine a few months ago for £210.
Mon 24/02/03 at 13:15
Regular
"You Will Bow To Me"
Tyla wrote:
> Also, MM don't do "student" editions of their software, so
> your still looking at shelling out 600+ quid to by the full version.

Macromedia do a student discount on Studio MX (the Dreamweaver, Freehand, Flash and Fireworks bundle), which comes to about £220, but they don't let you have future upgrades of the programs, and it is for "Home Use".
Mon 24/02/03 at 12:42
Regular
"How Handy."
Oh yes, very good, it's all well and good if you don't mind spending hours staring at lines and lines and lines of HTML, but if you haven't got the time or patience, then DW is the next best, and is far better than previous versions. And the text editors pretty damn good too..
Mon 24/02/03 at 12:21
Regular
""
Tyla wrote:
> Definatley. I've had the full studio for almost a year now, and it's
> one of the best app suites I've ever used, and for 600 quid you cant
> go wrong.

And even better if you win yourself a copy huh.

btw. i remember a while ago you recommending a design tablet. which one was it? Might be in the market for one after 'borrowing' one from the office last week. well impressed, so i was.
Mon 24/02/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Hows Harrison?
Mon 24/02/03 at 10:51
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Tyla - youre still here. I thought you diddnt come to this site anymore.

Hows things?
Mon 24/02/03 at 07:45
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Yes, if you're a student, especially one looking to get a job in Web
> Design.

What a crock... If your looking for a job in web design, learn it by hand first. No agency in their right mind would employ you just because you can use DW! But then, if your a student, you should know this!

Also, MM don't do "student" editions of their software, so your still looking at shelling out 600+ quid to by the full version.
Mon 24/02/03 at 07:42
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Basically - is it worth having?

Definatley. I've had the full studio for almost a year now, and it's one of the best app suites I've ever used, and for 600 quid you cant go wrong. Though I would hold out for the MXPlus Studio if you can as this has FrehandMX, DEVStudio CD and Contribute.
Mon 24/02/03 at 01:17
"High polygon count"
Well, I'm not a student... but the rest is true!

Cheers matey.
Mon 24/02/03 at 01:14
Yes, if you're a student, especially one looking to get a job in Web Design.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.