GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamweaver Studio MX"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/02/03 at 00:08
Regular
Basically - is it worth having?
Wed 26/02/03 at 11:30
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Slaveunit, what was the motorbike project (if you don't mind me asking), I am a big bike fan, own a Suzuki TL1000S and worked for Motorcycle News for seven years - anything I can help you with ?
Wed 26/02/03 at 07:53
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Is it? I don't know. I'm just loooking for a Quanta replacement heh.
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:09
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Turbonutter wrote:
> I like using the text editor that comes with DW as it makes it much
> easier to write PHP. Aside from that I don't use the graphical UI.

Would that be Homesite+? Nice app, use it more too these days especially after DWMXs ropey CSS support. Just discovered Topstyle Pro too, highly reccomended.
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:07
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Tyla - youre still here. I thought you diddnt come to this site
> anymore.
>
> Hows things?

Things are hectic with work and baby and freelancing at the same time. Though get my new PC in a couple of weeks (AMD 2400+, 1GB PC2700, 120Gb HDD, ATI Radeon 9500 128MB, 17" DVI TFT etc etc) so at least someting to look forward too... Still float about here but spend more time in the Cre@te Online forums (Home of "real" website people).

Did you get you motorbike thing off the ground?

Will drop you a mail at some point (you still at the addy you gave me?)when i can distinguish the difference between my @rse and my elbow and finally work out how te hell you boot a baby into "safe" mode!:-)
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:29
Slaveunit wrote:
> DeltaJava wrote:
> (or frontpage for that matter).
>
> *SLAP*
>
> Foul language will not be tolerated in the forums.
>
> :)

Sorry, I forgot it's capital f. Frontpage.

*SLAP* *SLAP*

Ooh, rosy cheeks.
Tue 25/02/03 at 15:06
Regular
DW rules...

:cP
Tue 25/02/03 at 12:18
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
kazaa springs to mind, I know the full version of Dreamweaver MX is on there I've seen it.
Tue 25/02/03 at 11:31
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
DeltaJava wrote:
> (or frontpage for that matter).

*SLAP*

Foul language will not be tolerated in the forums.

:)
Mon 24/02/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I like using the text editor that comes with DW as it makes it much easier to write PHP. Aside from that I don't use the graphical UI.
Mon 24/02/03 at 14:28
Tyla wrote:
>
> What a crock... If your looking for a job in web design, learn it by
> hand first. No agency in their right mind would employ you just
> because you can use DW! But then, if your a student, you should know
> this!

Course, you have to learn the "theory" first. But when actually web designing, it's so much quicker to use DW (or frontpage for that matter).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.