GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is death the end?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 16:54
Regular
Well, is it?
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Do they not let you out of the mental home often then?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

Aaah dear, bloody hilarious.
Ho, post of this thread, for sure.....

I'm still laughing.....
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*wipes eyes*

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thu 20/02/03 at 03:24
Regular
"bWo > You"
It's the single most scary thing in my life, is this. I have been known to become depressed for days on end thinking about it, and once it enters my normal thinking, I get very unhappy.

But it's definitely something that we all have to think about at one stage or another. I mean, what is there after death? Is death really death? Are we even living? Do we live purely to die? Freaky stuff, really.

I know what I want to happen after death, and seeing as they is no actual evidence supporting any idea, that's the best I've got. I think I want to have everyone reincarnated, as that way there's eternity but without anyone having to come to terms with it. But then I think: do I really want to start again? I've done pretty well for myself up to this point in my life, so do I really want to go at it all over again?

Infinity is probably the most frightening prospect in all this, though. Try thinking about it...you can't, can you? Imagine having to live literally forever. We're born with a subconscious knowledge that we will, at some time, die. That's probably more comforting than you might initially think. But imagine waking up every morning knowing that you will never leave this existence. That's probably the most scary thing I can imagine.
Thu 20/02/03 at 00:17
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Life is the start of death; so I'm assuming that death is the start of life.
Thu 20/02/03 at 00:12
Regular
"thursdayton!"
i believe death is the end of you, as in your mind.
But your body is just a bunch of atoms that will get re-used trillions of times again. After all, we're all made of stars.
Wed 19/02/03 at 22:32
Regular
"¬_¬"
lalakersrule wrote:
> I'm a believer in reincarnation myself.

Me too.
Wed 19/02/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Perhaps you're already dead and death is just reliving your life in your mind for eternity.
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:29
"For the horde!!!!"
lalakersrule wrote:
> I'm a believer in reincarnation myself

my great grandad belived in reincarnation but I didn't until i crushed him under my shoe and said "eeww a bug wa..wait a miniute it's OMG i murdered my grate grandad aaaaaarrrrrrrr"
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Dunno if death is the end or not.....maybe its just a disadvantage.
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:25
"For the horde!!!!"
death isn't the end but i know what the end is?

the end is!

*drum role*

two words!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.