GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Arsenal make it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 10:04
Regular
Looking at Arsenal's CL group now, there are three teams tied at the top with 5 points each. 3 games to play. Arsenal were nothing short of simply not good enough last night, and their remaining fixtures are:

Away to Ajax, at home against Roma and then away to Valencia.

The only one of those anyone can expect Arsenal to come away with all three points is against Ajax, but after last night's display, I doubt they will. Roma caused problems last time they played them, and the final scoreline flattered them, and, well, the way Arsenal played last night, they won't be getting any points from Valencia anytime soon.

Arsenal's group suddenly became a tough prospect...
Wed 19/02/03 at 10:04
"Darkness, always"
Looking at Arsenal's CL group now, there are three teams tied at the top with 5 points each. 3 games to play. Arsenal were nothing short of simply not good enough last night, and their remaining fixtures are:

Away to Ajax, at home against Roma and then away to Valencia.

The only one of those anyone can expect Arsenal to come away with all three points is against Ajax, but after last night's display, I doubt they will. Roma caused problems last time they played them, and the final scoreline flattered them, and, well, the way Arsenal played last night, they won't be getting any points from Valencia anytime soon.

Arsenal's group suddenly became a tough prospect...
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:07
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'd like to see them go through; for "Carrying the flag for English clubs" purposes.

But then, I want them to go out; because they'll have potential bragging rights for the next year or two.
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:09
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
If arsenal get win then we may get an extra place in the champions league which will give everyteam a better chance of getting into it
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:34
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Roma is a given 3 points, and I reckon we can beat Ajax. Valencia is the one I'm worried about.
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:50
"Darkness, always"
El Blokey wrote:
> Roma is a given 3 points, and I reckon we can beat Ajax. Valencia is
> the one I'm worried about.

Eh? You drew at home against Ajax last night, and they didn't field their strongest team...

And I wouldn't underestimate Roma, they'll be going for damage limitation now, which basically means throwing everything they have at you.
Wed 19/02/03 at 13:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
El Blokey wrote:
> Roma is a given 3 points, and I reckon we can beat Ajax. Valencia is
> the one I'm worried about.

Roma is a given 3 points when you couldn't even beat Ajax who had about 5 first team players out? Ha, If Roma lose the next game then i'd expect them to come at you with everything they have got and then we'll see their class.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Will Arsenal make it?"

No.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:03
"Darkness, always"
No Wookiee, no Sniper. We can say all these things today without any whinging retorts. Nice.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> No Wookiee, no Sniper. We can say all these things today without any
> whinging retorts. Nice.

They'll make up for it when they get back i bet. Either that or they're not as cocky now they couldn't beat Ajax reserves and don't want to show their face.
Wed 19/02/03 at 14:07
"Darkness, always"
Probably. If Arsenal had won last night, I imagine they would have been swaggering manly across the forums all day...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.