GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pass the word around"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/03 at 02:24
Regular
I have my forums running now but i need some people to join it so pass the word around, i also have a for sale part, will also be looking for mods.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/burtsilicon/

c.b.
Sun 23/02/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well it can do it as long as the website doesn't have those image-check things. If they do then yes, you do have to do it yourself.

To be honest all you need to bother about is Google.
Sun 23/02/03 at 23:11
Regular
but how can this software add your site to search engines when you have to submit it to them your self.
Sun 23/02/03 at 23:07
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
SubmitWolf.
Sun 23/02/03 at 17:05
Regular
"cachoo"
Nasty boy wrote:
> I heard of a program that totally lies about everything
>
> It says when you search for something in a search engine it, spiders
> go out and search for sites with the following words. But thats not
> how search engines work is it! they search registered sites so i dont
> think software would work to be onest.

Are you on about that WolfSubmit? If you are, then I don't know where you heard it from.

It does work.
Sun 23/02/03 at 12:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
No, he didn't do it himself. It's a phpBB message board. I'm planning on getting one for my site, which is lucky because in a few weeks Bravenet are introducing PHP and CGI to their servers!
Sat 22/02/03 at 13:11
Regular
I've just reviewed a 3.06 Pentium 4 and an intel d845PEBT2 motherboard..

http://members.lycos.co.uk/burntsilicon

c.b.
Sat 22/02/03 at 00:11
Regular
AMD MAN have u built that forum ur self then. what did you use for it all. Can you just put a list of all the stuff you did in general to get it up and running.
Sat 22/02/03 at 00:09
Regular
I heard of a program that totally lies about everything

It says when you search for something in a search engine it, spiders go out and search for sites with the following words. But thats not how search engines work is it! they search registered sites so i dont think software would work to be onest.

Ms NY wrote:
> There is a program which helps you advertise and also puts your site
> address on a 'lot' of search engines, but I can't remember what it's
> called!
>
> If I think of it I'll post it.
>
> Wolf something? Something wolf? Rat? Damnit.
Sat 22/02/03 at 00:00
Regular
I've reviewed more hardware now :).

c.b.
Fri 21/02/03 at 20:42
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
hmm. That's odd. I didn't register, but this time I managed to get onto the forums. I registered on the forums, though! Looking good!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.