GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"187 Ride or Die"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '187 Ride or Die'.
Wed 24/08/05 at 18:17
Regular
"8==="
Doesn't look very good.

Far too dumbed-down and linear with too much auto-aim.

Nice idea though, so maybe there's hope yet...
Sat 27/08/05 at 14:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hardly played CT online compared to PT.
Sat 27/08/05 at 13:34
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Haha!

Yeah, now although I said it was disappointing, I still found it great fun to play. It was just that this is the third game in the series and it still follows the same formula, albeit its numerous improvements.

The multiplayer rocks, yeah, but it did bore me after a while, and eventually I sold it. The solo player was a bit of a hit and miss affair, ranging from amazing to generic and boring.

And this is what I mean. Ubisoft just milking their franchises, and its annoying me. But many people seem to take a liking to their strategy, but for some reason I find their games stale and now pretty much unoriginal. Certainly not bad at all, but they bore me now.
Sat 27/08/05 at 12:34
Regular
"8==="
CT was 'disappointing'?

Better multi + plus online co-op + a large does of humour + it was a vast improvement over pandora tomorrow + you could set your own challenges with the efficiency percentage score at the end of levels and this gave it loads of replay value.

Best SC game yet!
Sat 27/08/05 at 12:33
Regular
Splinter Cell CT was dissapointing?

Shut uppa ya face!
Sat 27/08/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Well their games on DS have been atrocious, and Splinter Cell CT was disappointing. Pop 2 was alright, but what happened to all their original games? And I want a Beyond Good and Evil sequel! Rah! :p

Ah well, R6 Lockdown looks pretty good. Can't comment on Far Cry.
Sat 27/08/05 at 12:16
Regular
"8==="
Nope, they just don't know what they're doing with driving games. Dukes of Hazzard was awful too.
Sat 27/08/05 at 12:14
Regular
"Divine Davine"
I can't believe this is an Ubisoft game. Oh deary, deary me.

It'll sell, but Ubisoft are churning out pure crap lately. And all their once original series (Rayman, Splinter Cell, P.o.p) have been milked to all what they are worth.

*sobs*
Sat 27/08/05 at 11:54
Regular
"8==="
OUCH

[URL]http://xbox.ign.com/articles/645/645839p1.html[/URL]
Thu 25/08/05 at 22:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
*picks nose*
*farts*
*falls asleep*
Thu 25/08/05 at 18:56
Regular
"8==="
Big interest in this game then? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.