GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My ONE request for Xbox 360"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/08/05 at 22:32
Regular
"Remember me?"
Make the Live communicator out of something that doesn't break when you so much as touch it. That's two that have broken now.
Fri 26/08/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
A new grand theft auto for xbox 360 with live connection.
Fri 26/08/05 at 18:45
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
After my first one broke and I heard stories of how people have broken 2/3/4 of their headsets I decided to buy a third party on that just clips around your ear and its been excellent. Much more comfortable - you forget its even there - and there's no chance of it breaking.
Thu 25/08/05 at 22:31
Regular
lcarus wrote:

> R63: "If you're not going to use your headset, we'll just lock
> you in the toilet in the office level"

Ahahahahahaahah
Thu 25/08/05 at 22:27
Regular
They make money by charging £50 for a game.

Revolution to win.
Thu 25/08/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
They do this to make more money, if they brake, and your not smart, you buy another making them more money!

Same with everything nowadays, things from the 60s are still working now, because it had'nt clicked that if they made a cheap version(say tumble dryer)which broke easly, they would make more money!!!
Thu 25/08/05 at 18:57
I had to buy the headset again after trampling on mine. What I wasn't prepared for though, was the torrent of abuse I got from others.

R63: "If you're not going to use your headset, we'll just lock you in the toilet in the office level"

Halo 2: "WHat's that spartan? Lost for words again?"

I had to communicate through crouching for a week.
Thu 25/08/05 at 17:13
Regular
"8==="
I was skilled enough to a bloody brilliant job with some sellotape.

I'm still chuffed with my handywork now. :)
Thu 25/08/05 at 17:00
"I love yo... lamp."
I used a beany hat.
Thu 25/08/05 at 06:42
Regular
I remember when my first one broke, and I held the earpiece to my head using a Tie, Rambo-stylee.

Good times.
Thu 25/08/05 at 02:43
Regular
"Remember me?"
When I broke the first one, I used cellotape to stick the earpiece back onto the strap. And after a few hours it had nearly rubbed off my ear. I tried taping this one together too, only I couldn't get the earpiece and mic to stay in a decent position; either too far from my mouth, or halfway down my throat.

So yeah, it seems like superglue is the way to go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.