GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Vince down with the Brown?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 12:50
Regular
Is Vince down with the Brown? Obviously not when you look at his latest release, D'Lo Brown. I’m not sure whether D’Lo will be released immediately but he certainly won’t be there by next month. Apparently Vince is getting rid of all the wrestlers that are ‘past their time’ and bringing in ‘Development Wrestlers’ like Randy Orton, John Cena, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Johnny Stamboli, Rosey, Jamal, and of course Nathan Jones. He thinks this’ll boost ratings! I’d be surprised if anyone argues with me when I say:

‘All these wrestlers are a waste of time, they have absolutely no personality whatsoever, they’re boring to watch and have little wrestling talent.’

Also, I have seen no good come from Vince’s decision to get rid of titles such as Hardcore, European, Intercontinental, and Womens. This leaves us with only the Tag-Team titles, the Cruiserweight title, the World title and WWE title. Ratings have been going down and down for some time and Raw in Columbus last night only filled up 60 per cent of the arena. The non-camera half was taped off. So what d’ya think of that?

...nuff said.

P.S. Vince has also fired B2.
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:06
Regular
Tazz wrote:
> Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas

I’d be surprised if anyone argues with me when I say:
>
> ‘All these wrestlers are a waste of time, they have absolutely no
> personality whatsoever, they’re boring to watch and have little
> wrestling talent.’

Well it's good that I'm prepared to argue because these two rock. Team Angle rocks. WHOOOOOOO.
Tue 18/02/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The womens title is still around to my recollection. Although whether that's a good or bad thing is open to discussion
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He's ruining it all.

Silly old fool.
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
I've just started to really like D'Lo (his music rules) so I'm disappointed...but I can see the advanyages too, like you said, getting rid of old-timers who aren't over any more.
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:50
Regular
"Guess who..."
Is Vince down with the Brown? Obviously not when you look at his latest release, D'Lo Brown. I’m not sure whether D’Lo will be released immediately but he certainly won’t be there by next month. Apparently Vince is getting rid of all the wrestlers that are ‘past their time’ and bringing in ‘Development Wrestlers’ like Randy Orton, John Cena, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Johnny Stamboli, Rosey, Jamal, and of course Nathan Jones. He thinks this’ll boost ratings! I’d be surprised if anyone argues with me when I say:

‘All these wrestlers are a waste of time, they have absolutely no personality whatsoever, they’re boring to watch and have little wrestling talent.’

Also, I have seen no good come from Vince’s decision to get rid of titles such as Hardcore, European, Intercontinental, and Womens. This leaves us with only the Tag-Team titles, the Cruiserweight title, the World title and WWE title. Ratings have been going down and down for some time and Raw in Columbus last night only filled up 60 per cent of the arena. The non-camera half was taped off. So what d’ya think of that?

...nuff said.

P.S. Vince has also fired B2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.