GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DAMN JACKASS MOVIE ! ! !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 18:10
Regular
Has any one seen this yet?

It totally lived up to my expectations, my bro got it on VCD about 2 weeks ago, excellent copy.

There is one bit on it though that has had me cringing ever since, I'm still doing it now, touching my nose AHHHHH THE PAIN ! ! !. I should sue them for discomfort and stuff. . . oh wait I'm not an American.

Have any of you seen it yet?
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:31
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Random Hero wrote:
> When does the new series of Jackass start?

Never becuase there isn't going to be one.
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I saw the 'making of' video of the We Want Fun video. It was pretty rubbish really.
Tue 25/02/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It probably sux- But 'We Want Fun' by Andrew WK on the soundtrack is great- like 'Fade Away' by Texas combined with 'My Way' by Limp Bizkit (Strange as it may sound)
Mon 24/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
pring wrote:
> My sister's mate has got it on pirate DVD but a good copy. She is
> going to lend it to us some time this week.

Good man - it's a pretty good film, but too similar to the series'.
>
> I saw that 'The making of Jackass the Movie' the other day (don't know
> which channel though) and saw the golf cart bit where Johnny Knoxville
> nearly died! Brilliant piece of TV but not for Knoxville though!

Heh, just wait for the film - much more of that :)
>
> I went on a school ski-ing trip over half term and saw Johnny
> Knoxville, Bam Mergera and all the others in Munich airport! Got
> their pictures with me and all their autographs! Wee man wasn't there
> though and many people say he is dead after getting a blood clot! Is
> this true?

Phat. Upload them. Now. Please :)

And no, Wee Man is not dead. He actually laughed about the comment when asked :)

And the new series begins on MTV2 "soon", according to MTV2.
Mon 24/02/03 at 20:08
Regular
"One More Chance"
When does the new series of Jackass start?
Mon 24/02/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I have got to see it - sounds wicked!
Mon 24/02/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Could you get them photos online and post a URL for them here?
Mon 24/02/03 at 18:45
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
My sister's mate has got it on pirate DVD but a good copy. She is going to lend it to us some time this week.

I saw that 'The making of Jackass the Movie' the other day (don't know which channel though) and saw the golf cart bit where Johnny Knoxville nearly died! Brilliant piece of TV but not for Knoxville though!

I went on a school ski-ing trip over half term and saw Johnny Knoxville, Bam Mergera and all the others in Munich airport! Got their pictures with me and all their autographs! Wee man wasn't there though and many people say he is dead after getting a blood clot! Is this true?

pring
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:58
Regular
I thought that the following bits were funny:

- The first bit, with the classical music, but it did look totally staged, the way they all jumped out at the same time and all.

- The golf cart bit was funny, where Knoxville nearly died.

- Party boy Japan was funny, where he freaked out all the Japanese people.

- The fireworks wake-up and the toilet scene. Anything that involves taking the Michael Jackson out of Phil Margera is worth watching :D

- The geriatrics riding down the hills on their electric scooters.

- The serial hair shaver was excellent. Bam's reaction was hilarious.

- Bungee Wedgie made me laugh.

- WeeMan in a parking cone (or a superman outfit) = laughter

- Night Pandas was great. WeeMan looked funny in a baby panda suit and when those cheesy Japanese dancers threw him up in the air, I laughed. The Japs really got into it.

- Sweaty Fat . The music backing was very appropriate :D

- The golf course scene made me laugh when people got peeved off and through their golf clubs and balls at the Jackass team.

The crew hides beside a golf course and blows an air-horn just as golfers tee-off. One golfer throws his club and threatens them, another hits a couple of balls at their hiding place.

Bam hides a camera in the bathroom to catch his huge, incredibly hairy father using the toilet. Then Bam runs in, punches his father several times, and tears off his shirt, leaving him sitting on the toilet naked. Margera Sr yells for toilet paper.

Yellow snow. One the of crew makes a giant snow cone, makes it yellow 'naturally', eats it, throws up, gets kicked in the nuts, falls down.

Someone dresses up as a giant mouse and gets in a cage with a cougar, and gets batted around briefly. Not hurt at all.

Gee, I am entertained easily :)
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:48
Regular
The drunken Terd wrote:
> Do you kbow what really sucks theirs no mor Jackass.Thats right no
> more Jackass I read I in a interview with Johnny Knoxville.Sucks Hey.

Well, MTV2 still have the new series to show, so we have some more yet :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.