GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DAMN JACKASS MOVIE ! ! !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 18:10
Regular
Has any one seen this yet?

It totally lived up to my expectations, my bro got it on VCD about 2 weeks ago, excellent copy.

There is one bit on it though that has had me cringing ever since, I'm still doing it now, touching my nose AHHHHH THE PAIN ! ! !. I should sue them for discomfort and stuff. . . oh wait I'm not an American.

Have any of you seen it yet?
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:10
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Has any one seen this yet?

It totally lived up to my expectations, my bro got it on VCD about 2 weeks ago, excellent copy.

There is one bit on it though that has had me cringing ever since, I'm still doing it now, touching my nose AHHHHH THE PAIN ! ! !. I should sue them for discomfort and stuff. . . oh wait I'm not an American.

Have any of you seen it yet?
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:15
Regular
no, but i may see if i can dowload it
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
I've not seen it yet, does it take on a stor role, or its it just 90mins of them doing what they do best?
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
What bit makes you cringe so you touch your nose? The papercut bit?

And yes, seen it ages ago back when you was in Bagdad.

And yes it's just 90 mins of Jackass skits.
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yup I've had it on video since some time last year. All this hoo-haa about it though is making me think about getting it out and watching it for what is about the 6th time. It's out on R1 DVD next month...can't wait!
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:51
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
WELL AREN'T YOU COOL STARLIGHT. And besides, I've never been to Baghdad.

Yes it is the paper cut bit. The only reason it cause me discomfort is that I imagine it being done like they pull the under bit of your nose to the side and then they paper cut the cartlige bony bit of your nose.

AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHHhhhhhahahahahaha............
Tue 18/02/03 at 01:04
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Starlight wrote:
> And yes it's just 90 mins of Jackass skits.

Which translated means that it's just as crap as the TV show.
Tue 18/02/03 at 01:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Primal wrote:
> Starlight wrote:
> And yes it's just 90 mins of Jackass skits.
>
> Which translated means that it's just as crap as the TV show.

*slaps Primal* You fool...
Tue 18/02/03 at 17:48
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
yeah take that.
Wed 19/02/03 at 09:40
Regular
"He's back"
From beginning to end the jackass movie is hilarious. apart from when he gets shot- that was pretty crap

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.