GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which is Best?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/02/03 at 08:57
Regular
Which is Best...

as an alternative country to live in apart from the UK:
France?
U.S.A.?
Italy?
Greece?
Cyprus?
Canada?
Switzerland?
Other...your choice.
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:58
Regular
"¬_¬"
New Zealand
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:47
Regular
"not dead"
Canada.

Like the USA in many ways, but they're a little closer to us in terms of sense of humour.

Plus there's more land per person there than in the USA, I can have a huge house. :o)

I'm seriously considering living in Canada when I'm wealthy.
Mon 17/02/03 at 18:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Grytviken, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands.
Mon 17/02/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
USA, but I think if I did live there it wouldn't be how I imagine, I'm sure al lcountries have problems like us but we only see the positives.

But, I don't think its all that bad here. One time I hated here, but this is still a great country, and it could be even better, if we really tried to make it that way. There is too much focus on ripping ourselves to shreds - asylum seekers, the homeless , ethnic miorities e.t.c. If we could stop fighting ourselves and put effort into more worthwhile and less destructive things this would be a great nation, and it already is in some ways.
Mon 17/02/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I went with my school during the '98 World Cup... it was great.
Mon 17/02/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It is, when viewed from a distance. Close up, Paris is...um...just like any other city.
Mon 17/02/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I thought Paris was beautiful, so there.
Mon 17/02/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Wow, didn't think so many people would go for Canada. Is it the wilderness appeal or something?

Personally I'd go for Sweden. (I got a thing for snow and blond hair).
(Not both at the same time though obviously).
And Volvos of course, nice cars.
Mon 17/02/03 at 16:08
Regular
"That's right!"
USA, or Germany, if I could speak German. Or if they all learnt English... yes, that shall do.

France sucks, it's like WW2 era British country side.
Mon 17/02/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Spain

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.