GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new series of 24."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/02/03 at 23:16
Regular
I'd like to bet on 3 kidnappings and one major character death before the first 12 hours are up.
Mon 17/02/03 at 21:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"it will pan out and we will discover the whole thing is happening inside a goose's mind"
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
It IS the girl from Rosanne. Hasn't she lost weight?
ahhahahahaha hilarious.
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Charlie Brooker just used his same exact jokes from his Screen Burn column, although is theory about everything happeneing in a goose's mind was genius.

And you are clearly mixing up Alberta Green with Cheri, although they were the same person.
I think Alberta and Keith are having another love child.
It could possibly be the girl from Roseanne. Who knows.
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Just shut up.

I want Alberta Green back. Pure evil genius. Come back.

"You need me David!"

Those two episodes were genius. Despite what gerrid says CCharlie Brooker was genius on pure24.
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Haven't seen 24 before. Anyone willing to lend their box set?
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Pure24 after episode two was terrible.
Realy terrible.
Nobody should watch it.
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I missed the last episode too, but it was on the next night so I tapped it.
:)
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I watched the first series. Well, 23. I missed the last episode due to a holiday. And they repeated, while I was still on holiday. I came back and looked on the BBC's 24 website, which very kindly spoiled about three of the major plot events. This time I just can't be airsed, and I've worked out that this time I'll be going on holiday when episodes 22 and 23 are aired.

And besides, Harry Hill's on at half ten anyway.
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The last episode of the first series was well done, leaving over loose ends which compells you to watch the second series. I think that Nina might be back.
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I would never say 24 is a predictable programme, With idea in some people heads (like beards.) with the major plot twists always having something to do with the Kidnapping or rather a death. But of Crouse someone is going to die :) But the makers would of thought something better then kidnapping maybe, of Crouse then 24 would be sunken in my TV critics for being now unoriginal which one said in Newspaper Play. I love 24 for its creativity and its plot, which have to admit one of the greatest TV programmes that I’ve ever watched personally. I would say I fear 24’s second series if it fails to achieve its target of a great TV series then the memory of the first series’ achievement would be wasted.

Is a second 24 too much?

But back to the topic question, I’m guessing that 24’s drama of recurring kidnapping is quite sure not to repeat, Hopefully to many viewers but for me, I would still seem to love it even with its predictable welfare.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.