GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golf"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/02/03 at 19:14
Regular
Anyone out there interested in or playing golf?
Sun 16/02/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not really bothered by Golf however i am interested to see how that woman does in the male tournament coming up. Will she strike a blow for women everywhere or will she just get embarrased? Ah well it will be fun finding out.
Sun 16/02/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I've been playing for about 4 or 5 years now, again all self taught, with guidance from my mates. Had lessons years ago but got bored just hitting ball after ball down the range so stopped going.

1st game I played in with a couple of mates I ended up winning and that got me hooked, mate was well hacked off as he'd been playing for about 4 years anyway :D
Sun 16/02/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I play a bit. All self taught and I'm not that bad. As soon as there are more daylight hours, I'll probably start playing again.
Sun 16/02/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Shadow wrote:
> Weather permitting.

Yep that's a governing factor, I really REALLY hate playing in the rain, have had two bad experiences of this, one in Devon with torrential rain and thunder and the other at a nearby course again with torrential rain, plus it was so cold I could hardly hit the ball.

I'm a fair weather golfer (when I play) mostly.

Really do notice that if you don't play for a while you completely lose touch/feel with short play and putting so I really do need to get out and start practising :)
Sun 16/02/03 at 12:20
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Comic book guy wrote:
> Golf is boring...

Heathen.
Sun 16/02/03 at 10:17
Regular
Unlucky Jive, playing this Friday, Weather permitting.
Sun 16/02/03 at 10:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yep, play golf, just not enough of it! Haven't played since last September and the next game will probably be in May. :(
Sun 16/02/03 at 08:57
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
Golf is boring...
Sat 15/02/03 at 22:43
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I live right next to a golf crouse, in fact (Honestly) under 1 mins away from one as the house is next the club house basically. And theres a great driving range and massive 18 hole golf crouse just one thing though,

I need a golf club set...
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:31
Regular
I enjoy the odd knock, like to watch the majors.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.