GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All girls are prone to lesbianism"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 16:45
Regular
Noticed this? All girls always lezz up. Without fail. Isn't that weird?
Mon 17/02/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I think its because women give their love more unconditionally than men. To me, Love is love no matter what gender the reciever of your love is. And the fact that Lesbian couples are more likely to stay together in long-tern relationships, than gay male couples, just goes to prove my point.

Oh and women are squidgier.
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:54
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Years ago, when I was at school, I had an arguement with a girl about stuff like this.
I said that girls are prone to lesbianism...because if there were two girls going at it - blokes are happy and girls are happy too or they dont care. This girl siad she would.nt care about the ladies but she'd be more disgusted at the men for enjoying it.
But what happens if two guys are going at it? I said every straight dude would want to barf and I asked this girl what she would do if two guys were doing it in front of her and she said she'd be sick.

I think lesbiansm lies dorment in all woman, sometimes it comes out sometimes it dont - which aint no bad thing.
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What's funny is that of the lesbians I do know (ex-girlfriend's flatmate was one so we had the Pink Mafia over quite a bit), not a single one of them is fit.

Most look like Tom Selleck or Telly Savalas and they are angry.
They have an agenda and will tear your balls off for asking if they want tea.
"Jesus your miserable"
"You're being homophobic"
"No, you're being really really angry for no reason"
"Hate Crime!"
"Shut up, you're fat and have a moustache. I dont care if you go fishing or not, simple fact is you ming"
Mon 17/02/03 at 13:17
Regular
"EX - Staff Flirt"
Lesbians are cool, but agree with BEARDS. Bisexual girls get the best of both!
Sat 15/02/03 at 02:13
Regular
Dr Duck wrote:
> Bah. Fine until you mistakenly and unwittingly pursue them thinking
> you have a chance.

Before you realise that they're lesbians, I hasten to add. I'm not *that* optimistic :^)
Sat 15/02/03 at 02:12
Regular
Lesbianism.

Bah. Fine until you mistakenly and unwittingly pursue them thinking you have a chance.

Also fine until they turn out to be evil.

And at 2 of 2 for lesbians I know (unconnected) fitting both the above scenarios, I think it's a large enough sample size on which to draw the conclusive opinion that the grass is always greener.

Ah well, just a little more wasted potential in the world :^)
Sat 15/02/03 at 00:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
DanDaGr8 wrote:
> Two Lesbians in a KFC = Finger Licking Good

Was funny when I heard it last year.
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Two Lesbians in a KFC = Finger Licking Good
Fri 14/02/03 at 23:18
Regular
Can you really balme them?

As the saying goes, 2 pairs of t*ts are always better than one.
Fri 14/02/03 at 22:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Lows seemto be good for me.

:D

Lesbianism is amysterious....and oddly attractive thing.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.