GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone seen..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 11:52
Regular
Reign of Fire

Signs

I wanted to watch the dragon one, but heard there weren't any dragons in it.
And Signs...I thought Sixth Sense was ok, Unbreakable was ending-less mong-movie. Is this rubbish or alright?
Does Joaquin squint a lot?
Fri 14/02/03 at 22:22
"The Will of D."
and no Mel gibson is NOT staring in Dreamcatcher (Thank God).

Hey it was Bruce Willis who stared as the lead in Unbreakable, not Mel Gibson. Dummys.

What the hell happened to Mel? He started off great in films such as Leathal Weapon 1-3, but then it went down hill from then on.
Fri 14/02/03 at 22:19
"The Will of D."
Wel if I want to watch a new Alien film I'd just wait for Dreamcatcher, written by m fav author, the book was awsome and so the film should be too (hopefully), but most of the Stephen king films remakes usually are thanks to my favourite producton team "Castle Rock Entertainment".
Fri 14/02/03 at 22:15
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Well heres my views..

: Sixth Sense - It was ok, but nothing amazing by any standards.
: Unbreakable - Not seen
: Signs - When you are demonstrated how this is, you know >>> maddox.xmission.com (just find the signs thing (signs in 4 easy steps))
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:57
Regular
Blank wrote:

> ...was the beginning released before the end or something?

As in we where sitting watching it saying it was a load of crap then suddenly Willis turns out to have been dead or along and whoopie do, suddenly it was an amazing film in their minds.
Fri 14/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> 6th Sense was a load of crap.
>
> Everyone I spoke to thought it was crap, then the big twist happened
> and suddenly it's the best film ever.
>
> Morons

...was the beginning released before the end or something?
Fri 14/02/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
I thought that Signs was such a cool movie it's got comedy,drama(Not that I like it)and it has a few moments when you don't expect any thing to happen and out pop's this tall green man who is just saying hello to the kid who just had a party .
Fri 14/02/03 at 18:23
Regular
"cachoo"
I thought Signs was good.. and the aliens were better than most other films, at least they look a little more creepier!

As for the other film... haven't seen it.
Fri 14/02/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Not surprising really. Stars Mel Gibson, who's currently filming the story of the last week of Jesus' life entirely in Latin and Aramaic.
Fri 14/02/03 at 18:12
Regular
Reign of Fire was terrible.

Signs was pretty good. Way better than Unbreakable. But Commodus does squint a fair bit. And it's very pro-God.
Fri 14/02/03 at 15:15
Regular
"That's right!"
Unbreakable was one of those films that couldn't really end. He accepted what happened, yet the film kept going. The twist was the only way to end it, and the twist was actually quite good. Though the film itself was totally un-realistic (not what happened, but the way things happened)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.