GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone seen..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 11:52
Regular
Reign of Fire

Signs

I wanted to watch the dragon one, but heard there weren't any dragons in it.
And Signs...I thought Sixth Sense was ok, Unbreakable was ending-less mong-movie. Is this rubbish or alright?
Does Joaquin squint a lot?
Fri 14/02/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Reign of Fire

Signs

I wanted to watch the dragon one, but heard there weren't any dragons in it.
And Signs...I thought Sixth Sense was ok, Unbreakable was ending-less mong-movie. Is this rubbish or alright?
Does Joaquin squint a lot?
Fri 14/02/03 at 11:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I watched Signs on a airplane a few months back, I was expecting big things and was dissapointed. They start to build up some tension and then blow it all by showing little green men running around. It is a average film, worth seeing but rent it dont buy.
Fri 14/02/03 at 11:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Reign of Fire was well above average. I thought it was gonna be utter toss, but it turned out good. You don't get to see that many dragons, but the story-telling is good enough that you don't really notice.

Signs on the other hand is to films wot Stephen Hawking is to olympic cross-country marathons. Crap. Ooh, I'm Mel Gibson and I'm a priest and my wife died and there's an alien and there's the director in a car playing a cameo and ooh the aliens can travel the universe but get stuck behind wooden doors and water kills them. Big whoop.

the whole gimmick that Shamalamadingdong used with Signs was with the trailers anyway, so a video release a few months after the trailers have ended isn't gonna have any 'scare' effect.
Fri 14/02/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So Signs is about aliens and they get killed by water?
Glad nobody gave it away or anything.
Fri 14/02/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hey, I just saved you a wasted 2 hours and £3.50 rental fee. you should be grateful.
Fri 14/02/03 at 12:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'm glad that somone spoiled sixth sense before I got to watch it.

Anyway I saw Reign of Fire the other day and it had it's moments. It's not an out and out Dragon fest, as the cover may imply, but it does have some good reptile vs man match ups.

A good but not great film in my opinion.
Fri 14/02/03 at 12:58
Regular
I thought Signs was pretty good, not amazing by any means, but perfectly watchable.

Reign of Fire, on the other hand, is utter toss. Cliched and predictable, right waste of time watching that, I tells ya...
Fri 14/02/03 at 13:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
But...but...dragons...
Fri 14/02/03 at 14:26
Regular
"That's right!"
Reign of Fire was alright, but as usual, I got the feeling I could've done a better job myself (some stuff that could've been great was wasted)

Haven't seen Signs, though I hear it's poop. I actually quite enjoyed Unbreakable, but I wouldn't wanna watch it again. As usual, my mate spoiled the ending of The 6th Sense (he just never shuts up) so I decided I'd never watch it. Until we had to watch it at college.

*spoiler, for anyone who STILL hasn't seen it*

So I spent the whole film thinking "He's dead! He's dead! Look, he's dead, nobody talks to him! He's dead! It's so obvious!"

Oh, and the film was pants. Really pants.
Fri 14/02/03 at 15:09
Regular
6th Sense was a load of crap.

Everyone I spoke to thought it was crap, then the big twist happened and suddenly it's the best film ever.

Morons

I refuse to watch Unbreakable and Signs on the grounds that 6th Sense was toss and I can't se these being any better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.