GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Link between Iraq and Al-Qaeda found"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 07:39
Regular
Here is the latest evidence that the US have released regarding the possible links between Iraq and Al-Qaeda:

http://www.btinternet.com/~midalaljuzi/Link.bmp

;)
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Do we need to draw you a picture?

LOL!
Sat 15/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
½pint wrote:

> Can't you see though? He was obviously a suicide bomber, planning on
> hijacking a plane.
>
> On a serious note, you can actually buy grenades here in England. It
> was probably some macho army guy just coming to England, and he forgot
> he had a grenade in his bag.

Yea because if i had a live grenade in my bag i'd forget about it to. *sighs*

Or something. The fact is, anything
> dodgy and involving people of non-western origin, it immediately is
> said to be terrorism. Makes me sick.

Since when did setting foot on a plane with a live grenade become only a *dodgy* matter? Anyway it doesn't matter if he was of non-western origin or not he had (to steal a phrase from wookie) a 'kin grenade on his person. What are people meant to expect other than terrorism now we are post 9/11? He was going to have a kick around with it with his mates? He was going to practice his juggling routine with it? Come on
Sat 15/02/03 at 22:01
Regular
Plus, by letting it off in a heavily populated area would kill less than 10 people, most ikely, injuring lots, by using it on the plane, he would have killed a lot more. OR, maybe he was going to use it on the plane, but changed his mind mid-flight and didn't, AND why didn't they find it in South America? And you can't dispose of it on the plane really... except down the loo, but it might explode while someone is dropping a log. Explosive diahorrea I must say.
Sat 15/02/03 at 23:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
maddmun wrote:
And you can't dispose of it on the
> plane really... except down the loo, but it might explode while
> someone is dropping a log. Explosive diahorrea I must say.

I'd hate to go to the toilet after that guy. Be quite messy i'd say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.