GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Link between Iraq and Al-Qaeda found"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 07:39
Regular
Here is the latest evidence that the US have released regarding the possible links between Iraq and Al-Qaeda:

http://www.btinternet.com/~midalaljuzi/Link.bmp

;)
Sat 15/02/03 at 23:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
maddmun wrote:
And you can't dispose of it on the
> plane really... except down the loo, but it might explode while
> someone is dropping a log. Explosive diahorrea I must say.

I'd hate to go to the toilet after that guy. Be quite messy i'd say.
Sat 15/02/03 at 22:01
Regular
Plus, by letting it off in a heavily populated area would kill less than 10 people, most ikely, injuring lots, by using it on the plane, he would have killed a lot more. OR, maybe he was going to use it on the plane, but changed his mind mid-flight and didn't, AND why didn't they find it in South America? And you can't dispose of it on the plane really... except down the loo, but it might explode while someone is dropping a log. Explosive diahorrea I must say.
Sat 15/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
½pint wrote:

> Can't you see though? He was obviously a suicide bomber, planning on
> hijacking a plane.
>
> On a serious note, you can actually buy grenades here in England. It
> was probably some macho army guy just coming to England, and he forgot
> he had a grenade in his bag.

Yea because if i had a live grenade in my bag i'd forget about it to. *sighs*

Or something. The fact is, anything
> dodgy and involving people of non-western origin, it immediately is
> said to be terrorism. Makes me sick.

Since when did setting foot on a plane with a live grenade become only a *dodgy* matter? Anyway it doesn't matter if he was of non-western origin or not he had (to steal a phrase from wookie) a 'kin grenade on his person. What are people meant to expect other than terrorism now we are post 9/11? He was going to have a kick around with it with his mates? He was going to practice his juggling routine with it? Come on
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Do we need to draw you a picture?

LOL!
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:25
"High polygon count"
½pint wrote:
> The fact is, anything dodgy and involving people of non-western origin,
> it immediately is said to be terrorism. Makes me sick.

I don't think his origins have anything whatsoever to do with it.

Anyone carrying a grenade, gun or any similar weapon onto a plane - if they're not some kind of law enforcement officer - is going to be suspected as a terrorist of some kind, because there simply is no valid reason to do so otherwise.

In the current climate, of course he's going to be suspected of belonging to some kind of terrorist organisation - most likely al-Quaeda, but not necessarily. With the events of 9/11 and the threats that are continuing to be made, what else can people think - at least initially.
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:01
Regular
"¬_¬"
lalakersrule wrote:
> ½pint wrote:
> They failed
> to consider that, after departing from South America and
> disembarking
> at Heathrow, he still didn't actually let off the grenade.
>
>
> And you fail to consider maybe he was waiting until he got in a very
> heavy populated area before letting it off killing as many people as
> he could and causing panic and chaos. Also since when can we carry
> live grenades on planes anyway? I must have missed that bit of news a
> while ago.

Can't you see though? He was obviously a suicide bomber, planning on hijacking a plane.

On a serious note, you can actually buy grenades here in England. It was probably some macho army guy just coming to England, and he forgot he had a grenade in his bag. Or something. The fact is, anything dodgy and involving people of non-western origin, it immediately is said to be terrorism. Makes me sick.
Sat 15/02/03 at 19:01
"High polygon count"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> us brits are gettin it easy though, no aggresion was put in our
> direction

Huh?

They've promised to attack "America and her allies".

We are America's number one ally.

Do we need to draw you a picture?
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:53
Regular
isnt that like, jumping to a conclusion? just cos he had a grenade on him, aswell as a koran, dont mean hes an insane al quaeda suicide bloke does it now? oh wait....

i think that by saying that, ppl are starting to think that the police force and george bush, aswell as tony blair, are goin a bit psycho? it seems to me that even HEDGES shaped like a terrorist are capable of scaring them. man id like to meet a gardener that could do that hehe, they would be very talented :D

there are more and more suicide bombings happening everyday, and it appears that each one is caused by muslims that believe they are fighting a 'holy war'. it CANT be holy because they are killing, and it aint a war cos they are hiding themselves, its merely a wild goose chase, but we dont know where the heck the geese are. maybe they migrated north I DONT KNOW but they are damn good at hiding.

us brits are gettin it easy though, no aggresion was put in our direction, apart from that grenade thing of course, and to me, it seems the september the 11th attack was totally unprovoked. it also looks like terrorists are using an excuse based on the koran to cause more and more deaths, whereas i cannot put my finger on it. WHY did they attack, and why america, why not some deserted place like, i dunno sum island on the sea and say "take that some island on the sea that's deserted", mmm.

i dont know if any of you understood that, but it actually made a point.
Sat 15/02/03 at 18:24
"High polygon count"
lalakersrule wrote:
> And you fail to consider maybe he was waiting until he got in a very
> heavy populated area

I'd agree with that.

And I'd like someone to give me one good, genuine reason - apart from insanity or gross stupidity - why *anyone* would either want or need to carry a live grenade onto an aircraft in their hand luggage, unless they had criminal intentions in mind.

I'm sorry, but al-Quaeda or not, you don't carry a live grenade on an airplane unless you plan to do *something* with it.

Even in the extremely unlikely event that there was no attack planned, only a complete 'kin IDIOT would do so in the current global situation!
Sat 15/02/03 at 15:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
½pint wrote:
They failed
> to consider that, after departing from South America and disembarking
> at Heathrow, he still didn't actually let off the grenade.

And you fail to consider maybe he was waiting until he got in a very heavy populated area before letting it off killing as many people as he could and causing panic and chaos. Also since when can we carry live grenades on planes anyway? I must have missed that bit of news a while ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.