GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keyboard problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/02/03 at 18:10
Regular
Some of the characters on my keyboard have moved, like when i press shift and 3 for the pound sign, i get this instead #.

Any ideas?
Thu 13/02/03 at 19:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, thats what i had to do, when it went in for the windows xp upgrade they didnt change it back.
Thu 13/02/03 at 19:20
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
yeh! hes right. your keyboard will be set as a united states layout. i always had that problem.
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:53
Regular
did you not change it to english keyboard :).

c.b.
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:53
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Your keyboard is mapped to a different country's layout, probably US. Go t the Control Panel->Keyboard->Language Tab. If the current keyboard is set to UK, then you have another problem. If it's not, then select UK as your default keyboard layout, preferably deleting the other layout so it doesn't happen again easily. If you don't see the UK keyboard layout there, then you'll have to add it (which may require the Windows CD, depending on what version of Windows you have).
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yey, problem solved. Thanks for all the help.

*cough*
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
I get that too. :S
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Some of the characters on my keyboard have moved, like when i press shift and 3 for the pound sign, i get this instead #.

Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.