GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thought - Airport stuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/02/03 at 16:52
Regular
If I was a terrorist, not saying I am, but if I was, and I wanted to kill a lot of people, what I'd do is this.

I'd send bomb threats to loads of major airports around London. Maybe sacrifice a few people to show them that there are people taking bombs in.

All the time, leave one airport clean, and as all the other airports close, all the customers that have had their flights at all the other airports cancelled will travel to this one.

...And as it starts to get overcrowded because there aren't enough planes...

*boom*
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Why airports in the first place?

Why not large crowded marketplaces bustling with locals? Ah, the Palestinians (sp?) have done that...
Why not hugely populated buildings that can easily be taken out from the air as they stand out so well? Ah, the Al Qaeda have done that...
Why not busy night clubs packed with tourists? Ah, some idiots in the East have done that too...

So, airports are the target then.

It's really only a matter of time. Dang.
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:16
Regular
"everyone says it"
They are probably not even the target.. merely the government trying to scaremonger us into wanting war.
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Using explosives to collapse a high profile hotel would be effective.
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ever since I heard what bin Laden said the other day, I'm really not sure what to think anymore...outside of my own little area, the world seems a pretty dark and evil place to me at the moment.
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Just all be ready to die.
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
gerrid wrote:
> Just all be ready to die.

SELLING AN NBC SUIT.
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Non Blazing Crew?
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:24
Regular
"everyone says it"
Nuclear Biological and Chemical.

I have six.
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I have a Non-Blazing-Crew (nbc) hat. Does that protect you from nuclear fallout and/or chemical attack?
I think so.
Thu 13/02/03 at 18:52
Regular
Lets all plant a bomb, but tell them where to find it!!! Er.rr.OR..
ANd, don't leave ONE airport unclosed, then, why would anyone fly? They've no-where to go to.......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.