GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England 1 - 3 Australia"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/02/03 at 22:14
Regular
Well, this is a result that speaks volumes. England have looked mediovre in their last two competitive games, and now in a meaningless friendly, the first choice 11 were made to look like a lower division outfit by a team they should have beaten comfortably.

Sure, they had a goal disallowed, but they gave the ball away too often, didn't defend well, and were almost inept at trying to get past the Socceroos stubborn defence.

So poor were they that a bunch of previously uncapped wannabes made a far superior performance.

Pathetic.
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:57
an old topic i know, but i thought i'd add a line or two. England blow hot and cold, we beat germany 5-1 in munich, then squeezed a lucky draw out of greece. Australia is full of premiership players, at long last they are our equals in football, though the result went their way. It's not an embarrasing result, just a bad one
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Better Than You"
I do not see why everyone thinks Rooney played great. I think that when he had the ball he was greedy.

I do not think that he should have been picked because he has not even played in Englan Under 21's yet, let alone the England first team.

If you do play in the England Under 21's like Francis Jeffers and Jermaine Jenas when they get into the England first team they will play well together, like they did for Englands only goal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.