GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favourite Movie Genre????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/01/01 at 19:55
Regular
What is your favourite Movie Genre (Type of Movie e.g. horror, drama etc...) and why????

My favourite game Movie genre has to be Comedies. This genre is my favourite because of class films like "ToyStory2" and "Groundhog Day". Great comedies never seem to grow old, with many other genres I get bored with watching the movies again and again, but with comedies like "Dumb and Dummer" no matter how often I watch them, I still have a laugh? Comodies are also less violent than most genres and so most of them are great fun to watch with all the family.

So what is your favourite Movie genre, Do you like horror movies or are Action films your style????

Reply here, What do you think???
Mon 08/01/01 at 23:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
HORROR!!! Most definately Horror - especially the 70's-80's era where most of the cult classics were made.
There are times though where stories are copied and repeat themselves time and time again, but mainly in modern day Horror films.
Mon 08/01/01 at 19:55
What is your favourite Movie Genre (Type of Movie e.g. horror, drama etc...) and why????

My favourite game Movie genre has to be Comedies. This genre is my favourite because of class films like "ToyStory2" and "Groundhog Day". Great comedies never seem to grow old, with many other genres I get bored with watching the movies again and again, but with comedies like "Dumb and Dummer" no matter how often I watch them, I still have a laugh? Comodies are also less violent than most genres and so most of them are great fun to watch with all the family.

So what is your favourite Movie genre, Do you like horror movies or are Action films your style????

Reply here, What do you think???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.