GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favourite Movie Genre????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/01/01 at 19:55
Regular
What is your favourite Movie Genre (Type of Movie e.g. horror, drama etc...) and why????

My favourite game Movie genre has to be Comedies. This genre is my favourite because of class films like "ToyStory2" and "Groundhog Day". Great comedies never seem to grow old, with many other genres I get bored with watching the movies again and again, but with comedies like "Dumb and Dummer" no matter how often I watch them, I still have a laugh? Comodies are also less violent than most genres and so most of them are great fun to watch with all the family.

So what is your favourite Movie genre, Do you like horror movies or are Action films your style????

Reply here, What do you think???
Mon 08/01/01 at 19:55
What is your favourite Movie Genre (Type of Movie e.g. horror, drama etc...) and why????

My favourite game Movie genre has to be Comedies. This genre is my favourite because of class films like "ToyStory2" and "Groundhog Day". Great comedies never seem to grow old, with many other genres I get bored with watching the movies again and again, but with comedies like "Dumb and Dummer" no matter how often I watch them, I still have a laugh? Comodies are also less violent than most genres and so most of them are great fun to watch with all the family.

So what is your favourite Movie genre, Do you like horror movies or are Action films your style????

Reply here, What do you think???
Mon 08/01/01 at 23:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
HORROR!!! Most definately Horror - especially the 70's-80's era where most of the cult classics were made.
There are times though where stories are copied and repeat themselves time and time again, but mainly in modern day Horror films.
Tue 09/01/01 at 16:33
Regular
My favourite movie genre is horror,of course,and especially fantasy horror.
My favourite movie is The Crow.It's a true masterpiece about revenge,love and motivations.
Brandon Lee is excellent at the role of Eric Draven!
He shows that he is strongly motivated by love for his fiancee,so the killings are mostly the best way to avenge his and his fiancee deaths.He is very strongly attached to it(if you have seen the movie,you know what I mean).
He needs to bring his own justice to his victims,so that he and his fiancee can rest in piece forever.
It's a great film that shows what a true love can do.
My personal favourite of all time!
Tue 09/01/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Hong Kong Action flicks! I'm a sucker for a good ol' Jet Li or Jackie Chan film.

The choerography is often fantastic! Although the plot can be a little thin on the ground, doesn't take away from the high-octane, adrenaline pumping action.

Great stuff!

--
Non Zero Possibility
Tue 09/01/01 at 22:06
Regular
"Back in black"
wel they aint gonna listen to us are they(ok its a bit of fun) but the WWF owner(linda) is damn rich and she can hire people like mike hayes jim ross etc to do storylines and pay em millions, ez hey!
Tue 09/01/01 at 22:07
Regular
"Back in black"
chrizzyt wrote:
> wel they aint gonna listen to us are they(ok its a bit of fun) but
> the WWF owner(linda) is damn rich and she can hire people like mike
> hayes jim ross etc to do storylines and pay em millions, ez hey!
id ignore that, that were in the rong sectuion!!!!
Tue 09/01/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Back in black"
I think we need a new follow up to gladiator, it was a great film, nothing has bin done that good as a roman age film.Maximus neds to b in of course, maybe he should train a new firece gladiator but corse hed fight someone at the end, his trainee perhaps who turns his back on maximus. has anyone else got ideas for films.
Wed 10/01/01 at 10:48
****SPOILER*****

Doesn't he die at the end? It wouldn't make a very good sequel if they just dragged a corpse around - it would be like a Roman "Weekend At Bernies"? Actually, that would be really funny!

****SPOILER*****
Wed 10/01/01 at 11:27
Regular
I like the old sword and sandal epics. Gladiator was OK but it isn't as good as Sparticus, which, incidentally was directed by Stanley Kubrick - A Clockwork Orange was very good too a great study of the control of the government and how free you actually are. Pretentious or what!
Sun 14/01/01 at 20:25
Gladiator was a pretty cool flick, and the DVD has alot of extras. Although I'ld have to agree with your opinion Sparticus is a better film, and very impressive for the period.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.