GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deep Blue Sea."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/02/03 at 17:21
Regular
Saw it on telly last night, hadn't seen it before. Tried to be Jaws, but didn't manage it.

It was ok, nothing special. Special effects are bloody awful, I think FM could do better with a copy of paint. It blatantly left itself open for a sequel, suprised they haven't released one yet, to be honest.

It was ok for a couple of hours of entertainment, nothing too special. Jaws was scary, this wasn't. This had a couple of jumpy moments in, and that was it.
It wasn't completely cliched, as the woman died and the "hard bloke" made it.
Tue 11/02/03 at 17:21
Regular
Saw it on telly last night, hadn't seen it before. Tried to be Jaws, but didn't manage it.

It was ok, nothing special. Special effects are bloody awful, I think FM could do better with a copy of paint. It blatantly left itself open for a sequel, suprised they haven't released one yet, to be honest.

It was ok for a couple of hours of entertainment, nothing too special. Jaws was scary, this wasn't. This had a couple of jumpy moments in, and that was it.
It wasn't completely cliched, as the woman died and the "hard bloke" made it.
Tue 11/02/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Cack it was
Tue 11/02/03 at 17:34
Regular
They killed Sammy L. That's all kinds of bad.
Tue 11/02/03 at 18:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's not supposed to be serious.
It's not trying to be Jaws at all.
Tue 11/02/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Like the bit where his arm was bit off.
Tue 11/02/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I was quite surprised at the ending seeing as it went against the usual rule of these sort of films. Usually the woman and the hero of the piece makes it and the film ends with them all luvvy duvvy so to speak and of course the black guy usually gets killed within the first five minutes.
In this film the black guy actually makes it (about time) and the woman dies. Surprised me a little bit.
Tue 11/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I know. When you hear Sammy say: "First of all, we are gonna close this point" you're thinking - yeah, typical cliched story. Then he gets ripped apart!! Still, the effects were quite lacking, most was computerised.
Tue 11/02/03 at 20:43
"Uzi Lover"
I liked the way they never spoke about the Woman after she helped them and was eaten whole.
Tue 11/02/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I thought it was OK. Sure it'll never be Jaws, but it was quite an entertaining and action-packed couple of hours despite all the cliches.
Tue 11/02/03 at 22:19
Regular
It was crap but it was watchable crap.

The bit where Samuel L Jackson died was hella funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.