GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what finishing move do u think would hurt the most"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/02/03 at 21:10
Regular
if u didnt know how to land properley, the did the move as powerful as the wrestlers could, i would think the last ride with all the lifting above the head and wot not
Sat 22/03/03 at 14:54
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
Figo wrote:
> Nah, he didn't, someone was talking about this ages ago.
>
> It was a storyline, or something like that, or it wasn't a storyline
> and he got injured from it, maybe because he didn't release this guys
> arms in mid-air, therefore not allowing him to stop himself from
> falling face first onto the canvas. But I definately know he didn't
> die the guy who got the pedigree.

Noticed that he didnt let his arms go
Thanks for that really glad i got that cleared up. :)
Sat 22/03/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Hmmm....."
That pedigree was rather nasty.

As for the most painful move... hmm... must be a powerbomb or piledriver or something. Or even a submission move if you dont know how to take it properly and you have pain in the part the submission focus' on.

Like doing the ankle lock, hard, on someone who doenst know how to take it and has a bad ankle. That would be fun. Especially doing it on those people who say wrestling is fake... gah.
Sat 22/03/03 at 14:45
Regular
Nah, he didn't, someone was talking about this ages ago.

It was a storyline, or something like that, or it wasn't a storyline and he got injured from it, maybe because he didn't release this guys arms in mid-air, therefore not allowing him to stop himself from falling face first onto the canvas. But I definately know he didn't die the guy who got the pedigree.
Sat 22/03/03 at 11:06
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
i think so
Sat 22/03/03 at 10:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
HHH killed someone with the Pedigree?
Sat 22/03/03 at 10:10
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> I agree with AJ, but I call it the Impaler.
>
> That move is awesome.

Actually the impaler is the name given to Gangrel's variation of the implant DDT, the confusion comes because Jim Ross mixed them up. The correct name for the 'unprettier' is the 'Tommykaze' named after former member of 'The Fantastics' tag-team, Tommy Rodgers, who invented the move.
Fri 21/03/03 at 17:33
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
I agree with Fonzie, but it would be the one that HHH did years ago, when he killed some guy and it was banned from tv.
check imesh to download it,
that looked sore ;o
Tue 11/02/03 at 22:39
Pedigree.
Tue 11/02/03 at 18:40
Regular
Koko B Ware used to do a brain buster which was a overhead suplex into a pile driver. Thats got to hurt after the blood has rushed to your head.
Mon 10/02/03 at 22:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree with AJ, but I call it the Impaler.

That move is awesome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.